twenty seven

OMFG THE GIF ON THE TOP/SIDE THAT I FOUND LOOKS JUST LIKE LASHTON IM CRYING

Some people can't see the gif for some reason also, so im going to post the link to the tumblr and you'll just have to view it that way because you seriously have to see this gif.

deprxssedd.tumblr.com

qotc; who do you think tops in lashton? Like, I feel like it's Luke because he's always so quiet and shy. I feel like he's a monster in bed.

Anyways, story timeeee

I took a sip of my drink, watching as Ashton talked to Justin, one of my closest friends here in Texas. We had met at an arcade room and we versed in a game of air hockey. I ended up winning by a long shot and we kind of just became friends.

Chloe was sat next to me as we were both talking to her friend Jess. She was telling Chloe about her vacation to London and I was curious as to how it is there, so I would chime in and ask random questions.

I had always wanted to go to London. It seems like such a nice place to go to, even if it was just for the day or something.

It was already eleven thirty and people were wasted and dancing like idiots around the living room to some pop song.

I hadn't even talked or been near Ashton since the party started because so many people were coming up to me since I haven't been here in a year and a bunch of girls were trying to get Ashton's attention. I would say I was jealous, but I wasn't. He was my boyfriend now and I had nothing to worry about. Right? He seemed to be hitting it off well with Justin, which was a good thing.

"Hey, cutie, wanna dance?" I smiled at the familiar voice and looked to see Ashton standing behind me.

"I don't dance." I chuckle, tuning my whole body to face him.

"I know you can." He says.

"Not a chance." I shake my head and finish the rest of my drink.

"How many drinks have you had?" He raises an eyebrow at me and I smile, holding up four fingers.

"You're cut off." He says, taking the empty red solo cup from me. He placed it on the counter and turned back to me with a smile. "So, Justin's pretty cool."

"No duh." I smile. "I'm only friends with cool people."

"So does that make me cool?" He smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

"I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yep." I pop the p and lean into Ashton for support because I felt like I was going to fall over.

"Come on," Ashton says, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Why don't we go lay down for a bit, okay?"

I hiccup and a giggle falls from my lips. "Yeah." He leads me down the hall and into my room, helping me get on the bed and lay down. "Can you stay with me?"

"I would, but I don't want to leave everyone else out there without supervision." He says.

I never thought I would see the day where Ashton Irwin is taking charge of a party. He's usually the one getting wasted.

"Fine." I lick my dry lips and bury my face in my pillow, feeling very sleepy all of a sudden.

I woke up to a quiet house and an empty spot in next to me. I looked around for my phone and found it still in my jeans pocket. Sleeping in skinny jeans is no comfortable at all. The time said it was fifteen minutes until two in the morning and I jumped off the bed, making my way down the hall and into the living room. It was spotless and there wasn't even a scent of alcohol; it was a febreeze scent. I made my way into the lit kitchen and smile at the sight of Ashton doing the dishes.