Chapter 14

I'd just like to say a thank you again for the comments, i LOVE reading them :D 

“Kimberley” Cheryl whispers shaking my shoulder and I groan turning to my other side. “Good morning Kimberley” She whispers sweetly brushing my hair out of my face. I flutter my eyes open and she’s standing over me with Paisley on her hip.

“Mummy” Paisley grins wiggling from Cheryl’s arms and onto the bed.

“Morning” I croak putting my arms around Paisley as she climbs in the bed as does Cheryl.

“What time is it?” I manage to mumble.

“8 o’clock, I didn’t want to wake you but Paisley insisted”

“Its fine” I tell her and she sits back against the headboard and looks at me.

“Are you ok?” She asks.

“Mhm” I nod not looking at her.

“What’s wrong?” She asks quietly putting her hand on mine.

“Nothing” I smile and she frowns at me knowing that something’s on my mind.

“Is it about last night?”

I didn’t think she would have remembered, she was pretty drunk, although I desperately wanted to believe her I’m still not sure if it was just the drink talking. “You remember?”

“Of course I do, you still don’t think I mean it do you?”

I simply shrug. “I’m just confused that’s all” I say honestly and she nods her head in agreement.

“Me too, but I need you to know I meant every word. i really like you Kimberley”

“Sarah” Paisley whines pointing at the door.

“She will be sleeping baby, you can see her soon” I smile at her. “Is that ok?”

She nods and climbs onto Cheryl.

“Did you mean it?” Cheryl asks not looking at me tracing circles on the palm of Paisley’s hand.

“I meant it” I smile at her and I receive the sweetest one back.

“So what now?”

I shrug and roll out of bed. “Now I go downstairs and get breakfast because I’m starving”

“I mean what happens next… with us?”

“What do you want to happen next?”

“I want to take you on a date, just the two of us. Is that’s ok with you because I d-“

“That sounds great” I cut her off and she again smiles, since waking up smiles have been plastered on both of our faces, I still can’t believe she feels this way about me but I confused. She doesn’t like women… I don’t like women, or that’s what I thought. “I’m sure we can find someone you can have a sleepover with” I say tickling Paisley’s tummy and she squirms around the bed in fits of laughter.

“Mummy!” She shrieks and I stop, realising my friends are asleep in the other rooms and probably won’t be in the best state when they wake up.

“Sarah and Nads will kill you” Cheryl laughs.

“Did you see them last night? I basically had to tackle Paisley away from them” I laugh thinking back to their drunken antics in the garden last night.

“I’m sure Sarah kissed Nadine”

“She did! I doubt either of them will be able to remember”