Chapter 49

I thought i would give you all a quick little update before i go to work. Im sorry i haven't been updating as much as i should its just that i've been really busy. Hopefully i will be able to update regularly again soon. Thank you again for reading and all the votes and comments! I love that you like it! 

“Tre! Make it a double!” Sarah yells across the club waving a hand in the air to catch his attention not that her screeching wasn’t already enough to grasp it. He sticks his thumb up at her and she does it back. We’ve already had a few. Not enough to make us drunk just enough to make us … happy. Nicola insisted on bringing Charlie even though I expressed my worry about him mingling with Sarah and Nadine, it’s fair to say they’re still not too keen on him. None of us are but with me and Cheryl partnered up, now Nadine and Sarah she didn’t want to feel like a spare part even though Cheryl’s dancers have tagged along with us.

I press the little button on my phone lighting up the screen to check if I have any missed calls or text messages but Cheryl takes it from my hands. “Put this away” She tells me and she twirls it around. “Its like you’re not even here”

“I was just checking Paisley is okay, You know how I worry about her”

“Kimbers, she’s with your mum” Sarah butts in and I laugh realising im worrying over nothing. I always worry when she’s not with me. I miss her, that’s just how mums are.

“I’ll put it away” I give in holding out my hand for her to hand me my phone back but she doesn’t. She slips it into her clutch and sits the bag back beside her.

“You won’t die without it, calm down” She jokes noticing the look on my face. “Taste this” Cheryl holds her glass out to me. It’s filled with a pink liquid and as I hover my nose above it, the aroma of fruits suffocates my senses. I hesitate and she pushes it in front of me again. “taste it”

“Is it strong?”

“Not that strong, its nice look” she holds the straw to my lips and I take it in my mouth sipping it and tasting the drink I thought wouldn’t be too bad, oh how I was wrong. Its vile, why would anyone want to drink this when you can’t even enjoy it? It smelt pretty good but the burning In my throat has spoilt it. How she isn’t legless after just a few sips is beyond me.

“Take it away” I laugh relaxing my face from its scrunched up expression. “How can you drink this?”

She shrugs and takes another sip. “I like strong things… like beautiful strong women” Her arm snakes around my neck and she kisses my cheek.

“How many have you had?”

“Not enough, come with us to get another” She pulls me up by both hands and she smirks at me as she guides me away from our friends and over to the bar where Tre is already stood getting a tray of alcohol.

“I have drinks”

“Theres not enough there, especially not when you’re drinking with someone that guzzles down everything and anything. We’ll just get our own”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive, we’ll be over in a second”

He wanders back over to our rowdy group who seem to be getting louder as time passes. Cheryl stands behind me as I lean over the bar and I turn to see her biting her lip and doing a dirty smile. I just laugh and shake my head turning my attention back to the board on the wall behind the bartender with drinks listed down it. “Could I get … um-“ I squint again at the board, its rather difficult to see through the near darkness so Cheryl steps in laying money down on the counter.