Chapter 19

The curtains are drawn and we’re already sat in bed with a couple bars of chocolate. I watch Cheryl as she runs a brush through her wavy hair letting it tumble over one shoulder. She’s bare faced and she still looks beautiful in her pink buttoned up pyjamas. Today has been absolutely perfect since the moment I woke up. Cheryl really is amazing, tonight she arranged for Paisley to stay the night at Sarah’s so we could have some alone time with a nice bottle of wine and Breaking bad on box set. I have never in my life met someone so thoughtful.

“What are you smiling at?” Chery laughs as she notices my grin I’m very much failing to hide.

“Nothing, nothing” I lie and she jumps on top of me. Her fingers prod in my skin making me squirm underneath her. “Cheryl!” I screech trying to wiggle from under her body. She continues to tickle my sides ignoring my screams which are now getting louder.

Tell me!” She laughs holding my hands above my head. she’s looking down at me with her dark hair hanging around her face almost like a curtain. She mesmerizes me, her eyes are drawing me in I never want to look away. They are dark and inviting and I feel myself getting lost in her chocolaty orbs. “Tell me” she again giggles pulling me back into reality.

“Never!” She screams as I succeed in rolling to both of us both over so I’m now on top of her. It’s now my turn to get my own back. I feel her muscles tighten under me as I now refuse to stop tickling her.

“Kimba stop!” she almost cries kicking her legs like a lunatic. I do stop as I’m unable to even breathe from the amount I’m laughing. My stomach aches and I roll over so I’m lying next to Cheryl who is still trying to compose herself. “You’re so mean to us” she rolls onto my front and rests her chin on her folded arms.

“I’m mean? You started it” I say childishly sticking out my tongue.

“Give us a kiss and I might forgive you”

“What if I don’t want to be forgiven?”

“Then I’ll hate you forever” She huffs and I gasp in mock offense.

“You could never!”

“I know” She giggles cutely. “Give us a kiss though” She pouts her lips and that’s what I do. I quickly peck them and she furrows her brows at me. “That was me kiss?” She says in disappointment.

“Well it was a kiss wasn’t it?”

“I want a better one”

“A one like this?” I cup her face in my hands and kiss her passionately. I pull away when I feel her smiling against my lips.

“A one like that” She smiles smugly and I push her off me. I cackle at the pout on her face and pick up the remote control.

“Howay watch the telly with us” I say cheekily mimicking her accent.

                                                                       ***

After finishing a few episodes on the DVD we decided to watch Cheryl is quickly losing all interest in it. Her cold fingertips trace little shapes on my bare tummy under my t shirt and around my bellybutton.

“Bored already?”

“No” She says but I know she’s lying; she isn’t even looking at the screen. I rub my hand up and down her back still engrossed in the TV and she places light kisses on my collarbone. Her lips move up my neck until she’s kissing along my jaw line. I cock my head to the side and let out a small giggle.

“I thought you weren’t bored”

“I’m not but you’re more interesting”

“Is that right?” I raise an eyebrow and she crawls further up my body so both our lips meet. She pulls away and bites her bottom lip nodding her head slowly.

“You’re much more interesting” Her hand travels slowly higher up my top and I feel myself freeze, not in a bad way I’m just scared about where this is going. “Do you think I’m interesting?” She asks again before attacking my neck with her lips. I hesitate for a moment then nod my head. I’m all too aware of the tingling sensation taking over my body and Cheryl’s wandering hand. She kisses up my neck and her lips land back on mine. She slides her tongue slowly along my bottom lip leaving a shimmering line behind and I open up and give her what she wants. My hand travels into her hair as  the kiss becomes much more heated and urgent. She only pulls away once air becomes a issue and we’re both left trying to catch our breath.

“You’re so beautiful” I breathe brushing her neck with my lips. Her head drops to the side and her eyes close as she allows me to kiss up and down her skin. A quiet moan escapes her lips as I suck gently on her neck and just that one sound turns me on beyond belief but still in the back of my mind is a nagging little voice. I’m terrified of gong any further, I haven’t done this before and I don’t want her to feel like I’m pressuring her into doing anything she isn’t completely ready for. “Are you sure this is what you want?” I ask and she opens her eyes to look at me.

“I’m sure… I mean if you are, are you?” She straightens up a bit and I hold the back of her head pulling her lips urgently back to mine giving her the reassuring she desperately hoped for. She manages to roll us both over so I’m now on top of her and her hands are travelling around to my back and she grabs the bottom of my shirt. “Get this off” She says huskily and she pulls it over my head leaving me straddling her with nothing on my top half but my bra. I feel exposed, I’m not used to someone seeing this much of my skin, like I’ve said before I’m still not 100% confident with my body and it defiantly shows.

“Kim?”

“mhm?”

“Are you sure this is what you want?” She asks once again and just like last time I tell her it is. I lean forward to kiss her but she cups my face in her hands and her eyes lock onto mine seriously. “Are you as scared as me?” She whispers barely even hearable and I can hear the concern catching in her throat. I chew the inside of my mouth and I nod nervously finally admitting it to not just Cheryl but also to myself.

“I’ve never done anything like this before… with a girl” I admit.

Cheryl screws up her nose and smiles. “Same” She reaches for my hand and slips her fingers between mine. “Let’s help each other, okay?” I smile back at her immediately feeling at ease and i nod my head. I go to kiss her but she once again stops me.

“Are you positive this is what you want? “ I ask and she nods eagerly.

“I need to know one thing”

“What is it?”

“Do you love us?” her voice is so quiet and it’s beyond sexy. The husky tone full of lust curling with her accent is the best thing I have ever heard.

“I -love-you-so-much” I puncture every word with a kiss and it doesn’t take long before we’re back to how we were, we’re kissing hungrily and the room has become thick with heat, it’s almost too hot for clothes which doesn’t bother me as we’re already stripping eachother into our underwear. I straddle her waist and run my nails down her front as she arches her back letting out a frustrated moan. “Your body is perfection”

 “Please just take me” She pants and I attach my mouth to her tummy kissing down to the place she needs me most. I rip of her underwear in one swift movement and I look up at her one last time. Her eyebrows are pulled together and her eyes are tight shut as she raises her hips under me, her desperation is obvious so I give her what she wants, what she needs.