Prologue

Crystal's POV

I shudder as the cold night air blows my face in the icy cold empty hallway. It's freezingly cold that it feels like my body goes numb. I rub my palms together as I bring them up towards my lips, blowing hot air to it. It's already December 25  in the evening yet I feel no special at all.

My family is probably far away from Seoul in which where I'm currently staying for my studies.

The name's Crystal Venice Xhin, a highschool student in Kim University. Weird name I know but anyways..

While I'm busy gazing at the seemingly eternal path, something catches in my eyes.

Oh Sehun...

I froze when I met his unusual stares. This guy is obssesed with me. He might do something bad to me. " What do you want Mr. Oh? " I lace my voice with venom to threaten him but it looks like it fails. He's technically at the other side of the hallway ,facing me. He takes a stride forward and he earns more space as I also step back. Not long after a long screech can be heard as friction works with his shoes as he sprint towards me.

With dilated pupils,I run as well to get away from him. Lights at the ceiling terribly lightens the path as I keep up my pace. Long pants and sighs can be heard along the area. I spot a corner miraculously and I slid myself in it.

I squish myself at the corner as lights flickers painfully. I crouch down to hide from him since I'm wearing black colored clothes that matches the black hues of the old stained walls. I close my eyes as I can feel my heart beating against my chest.

Out of nowhere a hand clutches my mouth as another grabs at my left wrist. Sehun pulls me up and he slams me against the wall hardly. I let out an airless gasp as I fall on the floor. My vision flickers as air starts to leave off my lungs.

Before my vision blackens, Sehun's sinister laugh bounces against the walls.

---

I gasp as I sit up from the floor, coughing and weezing. I poke my chest to relieve the mushy feeling. I look around the surrounding and I find out that I'm still at the hallway. I'm suppose to be dead right? Sehun killed me when he captures me.

" Nahhh.. you're not... YET.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very short prologue everyone!! I might spill the rest that will surely ruin the entire story.

So yeah Crystal is the name that I used for SOUL MATE (exo kai ff)

It's back!!! Tuntununuuuunn!!!

I also want to tell the readers who's looking for pure fluff stories that you're reading the wrong one.

⚠WARNING⚠; THIS STORY MIGHT END UP HAVING SEXUAL CONTENTS AND OTHER DARK IMAGINES FROM MY DEEPEST, DARK YET OPEN MINDED UNIMAGINED IMAGINATION.

This one's all about 2nd life from the demon (which is Kai)

For pete's sake Kai has gotten more muscular nowadays ( and also more handsome that makes me wanna... *faints)

Specially in KO KO BOP MV and in their comeback which they performed The Eve. My goodness... his biceps 💪💪😂😂..

Okay enough for that I might get obsessed to Kai just like Sehun😂

Peace out folks!!

Comment and Vote if you like it!!