4

Crystal's POV

I watch in horror as Kai keeps on muttering as if he's talking to someone while grabbing his head in pain. With a fast beating heart, I try to tug my left wrist that has been painfully tied up for hours. But only cuts my wrist deeply.

Out of nowhere, the metal strip untangles itself from my wrist. Kai looks at my injured wrists which is to my surprise. I back away from him. " Get away from me you monster!! " I yell despite of my severe headache.

I look at him in anger and fear then I notice that his physical attributes had been changed. He looks normal now, not demonic like the earlier. " C-Crys.. it's me Jongin-" I cut him off.

" I will no longer buy your explanation if you do so.. different person or not.. you're still the same guy who tries to harm me! " I gulp the lump in my throat as my vision blurs. Jongin looks at me with teary eyes. I would've hug him if none of these happens. It's for the best for the two of us.

" You should leave now " I said sternly as I avert my gaze from him. I can't able to withstand his pleading eyes. Plus my head feels like it's spinning.

" But-"

" LEAVE AND FORGET THE FACT THAT WE NOW EACH OTHER JONGIN! " I throw everything that's on the table beside me. He effortlessly dodge my bullets as his head hangs low in guilt.

" I'm sorry Crys.. I-I swear I didn't mean it.. " he begs for an apology.

" LEAVE!!!! " I shriek

Then he vanishes together with the ashes that engulfs him. I dig my face in the pillow and scream my lungs out. I will never forgive him.

I pull out a fresh t-shirt then tossed the ripped ones that Kai caused. I can't help but to tear up knowing that he almost take my purity, my dignity.

Since that it's already six in the morning I decided to go down to make an early breakfast. The trauma I have right now will never let me sleep.

---

" You look worn out, did you get some sleep? " Sehun asks me worriedly as he cups my forehead. I pull his hands off me while giving him my best smile. Making him gawk in disbelief.

" I'm fine Sehun no need to worry much " besides he's not my boyfriend. I jump when he hangs his arm above my shoulder. " But you're my first priority Crys.. " he cooes.

" Will you quit it?! " I slam my hands on my mouth in surprise, so as Sehun. All their attentions are on us now, including Jongin who looks at me with the same eyes.

" Detention for the both of you Mr. Oh and Ms. Xhin " great just great.. I slump on my chair as I huff in displease. This guy never fails in putting me into trouble.

" Can I get detention as well? " all of our gazes falls on Jongin who looks at me intently. What does he want now?!

Our classmates got weirded out of him but nevertheless keeps on squealing. " You did nothing wrong Mr. Kim, unless you want to accompany one of them " our professor looks at me intensely. I shake my head vigorously. Jongin shrugs nonchalantly.

" Then you'll get detention as well Mr. Kim. Suit yourself " then the class goes on.

I always caught Jongin looking at me and I glare at him. This guy doesn't know the word forget does he?

---

" Let's go shall we? " Sehun gives me a smile before lending a hand at me. He seems like he's happy that he got detention. It will surely ruin the image of the Oh family.

" Are you not worried about your family's image Sehun? " he looks at me quizically

" Why would I? "

" It will be a shame to your family that you're being naughty in this school " I point out. He just smirks while he pulls me towards him. " I'm already naughty Crys.. " his breath lingers my neck. I push him off me. " I don't like what you're treating me Sehun " I hiss.

I storm out of the room, searching for the detention room. " Crystal " I jolt when someone calls me along the hallways. " If I were you, I should never talk to a stranger. " I face him.

" Don't be like that Crys.. " Jongin pleads as he walks closer. I throw a dagger at the spot where he's about to step. The dagger sticks out of the floor. " I warn you Ka- "

" DON'T CALL ME THAT!! " he shrieks in horror as he plant his palms on his ears. " Y-you'll provoke him.. don't call me that.. just call me Jongin and nothing else " I raise my brow in amusement. It's pretty good to bribe someone today isn't it?

" I will do that in one condition and that is to leave me alone " his shoulders slumps down in defeat as he nods in agreement. " Nice to meet you stranger but I think we won't see each other again, farewell " I smirk as I pass him by.

Since that the time is over I walk towards home.

---

I can't help myself but to feel guilty for him. I know deep insde him doesn't want any of these, his eyes explains it all. It's just that, it's hard to believe that the guy who harmed me and the guy whom I encountered a while ago are different.

About the Kai topic, why is it so big deal for him to freak out? I mean, it's a name that no one knows until yesternight. It's the name of the guy who harmed me. I'm quiet curious about the consequences if I call him by that name. Should I try or nah?

Maybe I shouldn't if he fulfills my condition, if not then let's find out.

I search about Jongin's identity on the net to know what he really is.

Then result surely gives me the heart attack..

" Jongin's a dark demon? "

-------------------------------------------------------------

How are my lovely readers today?

I'm so excited for Kai's andante!! *keeps on hyperventilating*

I already watched for the teasers and the video is lit!! 👌

So guys if you have not then better watch it or you'll regret it for the rest of your lives!! Lol

-Crystal