27

Author's POV

" Taemin!!! " he calls as he watch his half-brother's guilty face looking at him sadly as him form slowly being sucked by the portal.

He technically let himself fall..

I lost another member of the family..

He can't pull him back since he's wounded. He can't help but to feel hurt and helpless at the same time.

He's now between the life and death situation. His grip are now losing, plus his blood smeared on the edge he's holding on worsens it. His breath goes shallower and shallower.

Part of him wants to give up and let go of the edge, but another part of him wants to live and strive for his soon to be family. But how?

I'm already slipping off here and I'm weak and I got no one to help me out.

His vision is now swirling around. Is this it?

Wouldn't I make it? But atleast I sealed the gate.

About the gate though.. he counted a couple of seconds. Then the ground starts to shake, all of the things around him turns into a mess. The demon's world will collapse if the gate will be shut down, only the thing that stops the world from turning into scraps is the portal.

As he look around the place, he counted his breath while waiting for his death to arrive.

Memories of him and his members chilling at the club flashes in his mind. Giving him a smile on his lips.

I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promise guys..

Then images of his mate and his child at the terrace looking at the sunset as if waiting for someone plays in his head. It brings tears to his eyes.

I'm sorry that I'm not gonna be there to accompany you Crys. You don't know how happy I was when I met you in that dark room where you scratch your arm.

I'm sorry..

I failed you..

He closes his eyes as his vision blackens. His loses his grip and now he's falling.

He listen to his heartbeat as he continues on recalling the past.

" Jongin? " I hums as I look at Crystal, she motion her fingers to move closer to her.

" What is i-- " she pulls my nape and slams her lips against mine. I freeze at first but later on kisses back.
" What was that? "

She smile..

" I love you too.. "

That will be their last kiss, too bad.

He snaps out from his reverie when a hand grips on his forearm. His eyes shots open and looks up to whoever that saves him from above.

He's about to thank the owner when he recognizes him.

" What the fuck are you doing here Sehun?! " he growl. He didn't feel passing out now, knowing that Sehun abandons her.

Once he pulls Kai out, he smack Sehun's head.

" What the heck is wrong with you Kai?! " He growls while soothing his aching head. Once he sees his condition, he looks at him worrily.

" Geez! Hold on.. I'm taking you back.. " as he is about to grip on Kai's wrist, he pushes him back. Sehun scowls.

" Go first and protect her.. " Kai winces and he licks his dry lips. " I will kill you if something happen to her.. " he glares at him.

" Have trust on her Kai, she knows about it already that's why I'm here.. " but his plead to stay with him got neglected.

Kai takes a menacing step which causes for the younger to step back, little did Sehun know that Kai creates a portal behind him. Once Sehun is just a couple of inches away from it, Kai mutters.

" Take care of her for me, can you Sehun? " the younger looks at him weirdly.

" What is-- fuck!! " Sehun got pulled into the portal towards the human's world. Then Kai seals it back and creates a barrier around the demon's world so only from the inside can go out.

With his remaining strength, he turns around and faces the main portal.

He raised his hand, palm facing the portal. He grits his teeth when blood surges out from his mouth as he distort the portal's flow with his wind, then he stops the flow permanently with his time control.

The portal jams and turns into a blackhole, everything around him got pulled into the giant sucking hole.

He fisted his hand, joining all his elemental powers. Fire, wind, water, earth that serves as the basic elements. Telekinesis, Time control, Flight and Teleportation that serves as pysche powers. Light, Ice, Electricity and Healing that serves as nature's power. and the portal finally collapse.

He drops onto the ground, weezing audibly.

He pulls out a weak smile while looking at the dent infront of him.

I did it..

This is for you guys, for my soul mate.

For my mom, my dad.

For my half-brother..

And the demon's world finally crumbles and turns into millions of fragments. Their world no longer existing.. and soon to be forgotten.

---

" Finally, those rogues are back to where they belong.. anybody got injured? " Kris huffs as he wipes a sweet. The stinking blood on the battle field gives them a slight nauseous feeling. Luckily that they're demons, this scent is enough to kill a human being, no matter how physically fit they are.

Everyone reassures that they are fine, they are now cleaning the mess. " I wonder how Kai is doing now " Chen wonders.

As if on cue, Sehun tumbles in their place. He seems baffled and shock.

" What the fuck?! " he cusses and closes his eyes and opens them back again which is to our confusion.

" Why can't I teleport back?! " he panicks. Then he finally feels their presence.

" Hyung! You've got to help me! Kai is in trouble!! "

This is what Kris is afraid of..

That fucker.. I told him already to come back in one piece!!

Then they felt it.

Sehun kneels on the ground, defeated.

Their world is now crumbled.

" Kai, you didn't make it... "

-------------------------------------------------------------

#LOSS

-Crystal