16

Crystal's POV

Why? I feel betrayed for some reason.. I feel hurt all of a sudden, a kind of hurt like someone just breaks your trust and cheated on you.

Why am I like this?! Why do I sudden feel pity to myself? Why do I feel that I'm no longer myself?

It all occurs when I start looking him not as a demon, but as a normal human, I even let him touch me.

That touch you mean involves sexual right?

I roll my eyes.. here we go again..

Does all of this means, I'm liking him? I don't think so. Liking someone only ends with kissing but what we are right now is beyond kissing, he even made me pregnant.

I can't pinpoint what does my mind means.. but I'm sure of something, I accepted him as a demon.

" Should I start it now? " Kai smirks once he regains his composure, holding my short skirts' hem. This is bad.. so bad.

" I-I mean not this! Why would I even let you! Anything but not thi-- " too late he already claim my lips.. but I realise something..

I feel no longer terrified of him, I feel like I even welcomed him.. what the heck is happening..

" Are you accepting me already Crys? " he whispers once he pulls out. I don't know what to answer.. I can't say no.. nor yes.

He growls.. " You better stop what you're feeling right now.. you will only end up getting hurt.. " why is he telling me this?

All of the answers are like puzzles, all the missing pieces are located and a conclusion is found.

Jongin is right, Kai's using me. And it hurts..

Because you love him?

I don't know, but I have the right to feel hurt as I'm a human and I have my dignity..

You're dignity has already been thrown away since you let him enter your life, you let your guard down Crys, it also means you throw your dignity away.

Fuck about that theory, even if you really think that I have no longer dignity then I woud've never feel mad at him now. I have pride and it tells me to be mad at him as he fools me good.

I thought that he'll change for good, but I wrong. So damn wrong.

Demon will always remain demon.. and Kai serves as a solid proof.

What now?

I look around the surrounding, I'm in Kai's house and I only got one plan.

And that is to get out of here..

I peek my head out from the bathroom, the bedroom is empty and no sign of Jongin is found. Jongin may not be a threat but there might be a chance that he'll stop me since he knows about my condition.

I tiptoe myself out of his room and I hear faint clanks of kitchen utensil, Jongin must be cooking. This is my chance.. I have to sneak out.

I let out a sigh in relief as I finally made it out alive, I'm not at the backyard. I can't take the frontyard, Jongin might caught me.

I can't help but to be nervouse as I only see trees infront of me. I'm typically at the middle of nowhere.

You have the chance Crys, take it or leave it.

I close my eyes and heaves a deep breath.

My eyes shots open as I let out a breath.. I rather take it.

Still thinking about the baby's sake, I moderately walk through the bushes, but just about I walk for a couple of meters, a hand pulls me.

I'm ready to shout when I recognize the hand's owner.. Jongin.

How come he didn't change form?

I look at his hands and I found out that he wears gloves.. this is also the situation when I encounter him in the dark classroom, while tending my wounds as the result of searching for my keys.

Once he pulls me back to the house he faces me with a scowl..

" What was that for?! Are you having a death wish?! " I pry my hand off from his grip.

" Why do you care? "

" For pete's sake.. I have conscience Crys! I can't let you get yourself hurt.. specially Sehun is just lurking around this house, I can feel it. He may have been preying at you the moment you set your foot on the backyard. " he sighs out loud as he distance himself from me.

" I knew it, Sehun is not just a mortal, he's also just like me.. " he sits on the sofa, moment later he looks at me.

" Let's eat, I cook breakfast for us.. " with his gloved hands, he tugs me softly along with him.

His gentle touch is way far different from Kai's. His touch it filled with care, while Kai's has pure dominance.

He pulls a chair for me to sit on, he's such a gentleman. His girlfriend will be lucky to have him.

" I'm sorry.. " I said all of a sudden that brings both of his brows together. " Why did you apoligize? If you refer it about your escapade then it's okay.. I understand you, if I'm in your position I'll also do the same. " he smiles..

" I'm also referring about your freedom, I now that you'll forever be stuck with me.. you will no longer have freedom of choosing who will be your wife for eternity.. " I duck my head.

He froze as he looks at me in awe.. he scratches his nape.

" Actually I should be the one who'll say that.. you're bound to be with me forever. I don't mind if it will be you.. I actually love you as a matter of fact. " his words left me dumbfounded, how come he loves me. He barely event talk with me.

" I have actually love you Crys, I just don't have the guts to tell it to you, plus Sehun is always on the way so I distance myself.. "

He loves me?

-------------------------------------------------------------

He finally ate his own words and confesses about his feelings.. hah! Take that Jongin!

-Crystal