13

Kai's POV

" What the fvck Kai?! Why did you drive that woman away?! " Suho shrieks in utter disbelief, so as the rest.

He rolls his eyes.. " I said it already, I'm not in the mood.. " they slump back onto tha couches. " Damn, you could've pass her to me so I could atleast nip her neck.. " Chanyeol pouts while chewing some grape.

This is such a stress, I can't even recoginze myself anymore. Why am I acting like this? " Maybe I should go.. "

Still in a shock state, they all nod in unison. Psh..

I look at the watch, 3:00 a.m.

Wait.. I've been drinking for hours? Nevermind.
I teleported back into the house, at the sala to be exact. I look at the floor where I straddled her.

" I don't give a fvck about you.. you're just a toy to me "

I suddenly feel heavy upon remember what I just blurted before teleporting to the bar. I have to talk to her and fix things up for a reason.

I keep on teleporting in every room until I grew tired mentally and decided to just walk since the bedroom is left that I haven't checked on.

The blur and small image of the bedroom's door came into view, and I can hear voices in the room.

I teleported next to the door before eavesdropping. My anger boils when Sehun's voice booms into the room. How did that guy know where his house is, much more knows where she is?

" Why can't you just love me huh?! " Sehun roars.. I feel uneasy as something bad might happen to my mate. But I want to know what will be her reaction.

" Leave me alone Sehun! You even killed me which gave me a reason to avoid and despite you! " a genuine smile forms on my lips.. that's my girl.

" And what?! Choose Jongin over me?! Then what's this? If he's your boyfriend then I think he just cheated on you just now.. " my brows knitted in confusion.. I whut??

Seconds later, silence fills the room.

Is this really Kai? Why is he with another woman? Are they banging each other now without me knowing until now? Crystal's mind spoke. Wait.. I haven't met with a woman unless..

Realisation hit me.. fvck!

I barge into the room quickly, revealing Sehun straddling on her on the bed. Unknown pain pinches my heart upon seeing a scene while anger covers it up when a smirk appears on the bastards lips.

He's smilling psychotically while raising a phone facing Crystal.. Crystal's having a mental shock that she didn't notice Sehun pulling down her dress' shoulder strap, revealing her bare white shoulder that drives me crazy. I realise that he ties her up onto the bed.

" Keep your filthy hands off her Sehun.. or I might detach it from you.. " I growl, refraining from letting the beast out of me.

" Make me.. " he teases and leans down on her, giving her shoulder a quick lick.

That's it..

I charge at him and ends up falling with him onto the floor next to the bed. I strangle him up in the air, my eyes turning into bloody red. I don't care what will be his reaction, this night will be his last night.

Unknown force pushes me away, sending me flying onto the desk, destroying it afterwards. I wince in pain.. what the fvck is he?!

I got slammed against the wall, still near the spot where I got thrown away. Sehun in his other form comes into view that brings shock to both me and Crystal.

He snaps his neck from left to right. " Like you I'm also a dark demon who's seeking for a mate, and it happens to be Crystal, but it seems like you outwitted me. But not this time Kai.. I will have her.. " he strides along the way towards me. Picking me up and throwing me towards the window.

The window got crashed as I passed through them. I landed on the bermuda grass and it hurts like hell.

" Kaaiiiii! " I hear Crystal shouts from the room, I smile, it's been a while since I hear her calling my name.

Sehun lands next to me with one of the wrecked table's leg with jagged edges. He kneels his right knee and raises up the leg with the sharp edges pointing at me. He is about to stab me in which I don't really care since I can manage it when..

" Noooo!! Fvck stop it Sehun!!! " my knuckles turns white as I ball my hands into fists. You'll soon be punished Crys for saying another demon's name.

The moment the edge is about to touch my chest, Sehun is flying onto the wall, slamming him after which causes him to get weaken as he landed on the ground. Blood, dripping from his mouth. That's right, die you idiot. He must've forgotten that I'm not just a dark demon.. I'm a prince.

Sehun stands up while leaning on the wall.. " We're not done yet.. " then he teleported.

But I got puzzled.. who pushed Sehun away? I'm sure that I didn't do that.. I'm just suppose to catch it before it stabs me when he just flies away for no reason.

You should thank me Kai for being saved from him. Jongin's voice rings in my head.

' I didn't ask for it idiot.. ' I retorted.

Due to overdrinking and extreme exhaustion perhaps.. I let myself lay on the grass a little bit longer.

" Kai! Get up you idiot! " Crystal run towards me and pulls me by my arm and tries to drag me along with her but fails. " Argghh!!  Get up would you!! " she hissed while keeps on pulling me.

Her hands touching my arms.. is what I'm longing for. This one can drive me crazy. I'm longing for Crystal..

Tch.. stupid.

" How come you still care for me despite of what you just saw on Sehun's phone? "

" Because I believe you over Sehun "

-------------------------------------------------------------

And another one for you!! I know I got shorter and shorter author's note. Have you also noticed it?

-Crystal