12

Kai's POV

I grunt as the liquor runs down my throat, burning wildly as it goes lower. It's been a while since I visited this bar, lots of drinks to order, sensual music that boosts my libido and plenty of women to bed into..

" Hey Kai! It's been a while since you've been free from Jongin's reign over his body.. " Suho chirped upon seeing me in this bar. Suho has been with the other demons, Kris, Luhan, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Chen, Lay, Xiumin. These guys are all lunatics.

" Where's that fvcking kid? " they know that I'm referring to Sehun. They all 'tsked'

I feel like I want to punch someone the moment I remember that bastard, he touched my property and what's mine will be only mine to touch.

I mean Jongin may be reigning my body that time but I can still see what he has been doing, I even grunted when he also requested to get detentioned that time-I mean who wouldn't complain? You did exactly nothing yet your other self requests such a thing as if you did something bad.

But on the other half I think he picks a right decision, in that way I can still monitor her from that perverted guy. So it ends up that you're still thanking Jongin?

Hell no! I don't need that weakling's help. I can perfectly nail my plan without any help. Soon when she'll get pregnant with my child, Jongin will no longer stop me from my plan.

" So after having your child Kai.. will you gonna dump her after? " Kris interrupts, reading my thoughts. Dumping her?

My hands fisted unconsciously, I feel like I will lose something if I did that.

" Why? You'll gonna have her? " I growled and face them with my red eyes.. " Have you guys forgot it? Demons are possessive.. so no.. she's mine and mine alone so fvck off!! " I roared.

Instead of being intimidated, they all laughed as if I told them a fvcking joke. Some of them even wiped a damn tear from their glistening eyes. The fvck is wrong with them.. tsk! Indeed lunatics.

" Chill Kai, the 'hot headed' prince.. we won't, even that girl lures us to get her.. " Chen wheezes while still refrainig from laughing. They're surely liking at my response now.. I shake my head in disapproval.

Lunatics indeed..

" Why don't we just grab some ladies and have a taste with 'em? It's been years since we do this with you our little prince.. " Baekhyun smirks while eyeing some of the ladies in the bar.

" Yeah.. I bet you'll even ravish them tonight. " Chanyeol bets, sucking some lemon wedge after taking the tequila and the salt.

I 'tch' at them, not knowing what to say, a part of me wants to decline the offer.

Well this will do..

" Nahh.. I'm too tired to have one, so I'll pass " and unexpectedly they starred at me as if I turn into an angel with a halo on top of my head.

" What? " I throw them a glare.

" Is this really you Kai? " Tao peers at me suspiscously some of them even strides their way towards my way and looks at me closely like I'm some sort of a specimen.

" What happened to the ultimate sex demon Kai? Man, that guy can deflower hundreds of women a month.. he even made those women unable to walk for weeks.. " Luhan expertly define the real me as he suck a lemon. His opinion hits me, I am indeed one.. seeks for dark desires.

" Should I freeze him se we could look at him closely?? " Xiumin asks at them while spurting some ice fragments from his palm.

" Fvck off " I sneer, igniting a flame and twirling it around my fingers. Xiumin chuckles before stopping.

" Whatever.. maybe you're too engross with your mate that you became loyal.. " D.O mumbles but his statement haven't neglected with my sharp hearing.

" Fvck! " Kyungsoo blurts out loud when ice starts spreading from his foot " Get rid of this thing Kai! It's too cold!! " he keeps on tapping simultaneously while the rest laugh their hearts out upong seeing a penguin tapping his feet like one of the movies entitled 'happy feet'.

" Not until you take it back.. " a lopsided smirk stretches the side of my thick lips.

" I'm fvcking taking it back now melt it down!! " Kyungsoo growls forget to say that he keeps dancing.

With a satisfied smile, I motioned my fingers then the ice breaks away. Normal demons can't break or bend another demon's power unless it's a dark demon. I can easily defeat normal demons and moderately in dark demons, I'm a prince so it's a plus to my power. That explains why Kyungsoo can't simply get rid of the ice.

Dark demons possesses multiple elements while normal ones only possess one as it's major power, they can only use the others but it is limited, it may vary on their energy.

Kyungsoo heaves a deep sigh in relief as it finally sits back down. " Do remind me guys to never mess with the prince.. " the rest snorted and takes a shot in unison.

" Hi handsome.. " I smirk as I can sense that the boys gawked at me. I face the woman and smirks that can turn their knees into jelly.

The woman bites her lips seductively while taking a good grasp on my thigh and squeezes it. This touch can drive any men crazily.. but not me. I long for someone's kind of touch.. Crystal's face came into view in my mind. Arggh! Damn it!

I have to get rid of her in my head even if it means by banging another woman then so be it.

I simply touches her bare knee with my pointer finger, gliding it towards her inner thigh making the woman convulse in pleasure. " H-higher babe.. " the woman squeals while panting heavily.

This is so wrong.. stupidity as it's finest.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sarreh about the not so innocent chap, I have to justify the fact that he's a demon.. doing kingky sh¡ts..

Feel free to let out the beast-I mean comments!

-Crystal