17

Crystal's POV

" You actually cook very good Jongin.. " I said as I raise my head only to catch Jongin staring at me sadly. " Why are you like that? " I said as I put the spoon down. He sighs before looking at his food.

" I have a lot of things to say to you.. specially on behalf on the demon's wrongdoings.. I'm so sorry, I should've never let my feelings get the best of me. Because of it, you lose everything, your freedom, dignity, your purity. And this body do so many bad things to you.. please forgive me Crys. It's not my intention to hurt you. " He said, looking at another way, probably hiding his tears.

His suffering makes me feel even guiltier.

" Don't be Jongin.. " I don't know how to say this properly but I feel no anger at all.

" It's hard to say this but I somehow don't regret it.. I didn't even blame you a bit. Yes, at first I throw a fit on both of you, but now.. I feel like I even crave for it.. " his eyes goes wide..

" You're addicted of him Crys, you better stop it. " he warns.. I nod hessitantly and he smiles and gots up.

" It's pretty hot now, I should take a shower, excuse me.. " he said and picks his own plate and washes it afterwards.

I just nod as I keep on digesting his words in my head. I really have to stop it, I have now the reason to despite Kai, but not Jongin.

How funny it is to hate a person at the same time care for him.

Soon as I finish waiting, I watch TV, this sudden vacation really triggers my curious self.

I already got a handful of problems on my plate so I have no time on being curious for others. Nevermind about that thing.

" So.. Kai's not around anymore? That sounds great.. " a voice from behind pulls me back from my reverie.

I instantly twist around and I found Sehun at the door, leaning on it with his smirk on his lips.

My guard instantly rises, I quickly pull myself up as I walk backwards. " Why are you here Sehun? " I snarl.. he whistles..

" Damn, so feisty. I like it.. " he stride along the sofa and lies himself on it still his eyes on me.

Please Jongin, come out already..

" He won't be on time to save you Crys.. " he says and sits up. " How about you.. " he trails off, offering his hand to me " coming with me? " he smiles lopsiddedly.

His eyes lands on my stomach and his smile drops off.. a growl errupts from his chest as his canines bares out, his flaming red eyes boring at mine.

" You're pregnant with his child?! How dare he! That should be mine! You're mine Crystal Venice Xhin! All mine! " he roars and pounches on me. Once he got a hold of my shoulders he slams me against the wall, making me wince.

" G-get off me Sehun.. you're hurting my child! " I growl and pushes him off. He once again captures me and pushes me down on the sofa, him hovering above me.

He pins both off my hands above my head.. " No wonder why your scent goes even more stronger, such a shame that he force himself into you, no worries, I'll get rid of his residue.. " his other hand goes lower till it lands on my flat belly.

He palms it and I feel some feeble movements in my womb, No! He's killing the child!

" No! Stop it!.. arghh.. Jongin!! " I can't help but to tear up, I can't lose my child!

He leans in to my neck.. " He's just a weak human Crys.. he can't hear you.. " I keep squirming underneath him as his palm keep on lapping on my stomach. He's willing to kill the child!

" Any last words to your pathetic child? Don't worry, I'll replace it with mine.. " he smirks. I glare at him.

" JONGIN!!! " after my shout, a loud feral growl fills the room.

" Get off her Sehun.. " Jongin's once calm voice turns into a menacing one, just like Kai's.

Sehun hisses before pulling himself off me, I immediately cup my stomach and panicks. " Don't worry Crys, the child is quiet strong " Jongin reassures, which is to my relief.

" That child won't last long Kai.. you hear me? Your weak of a child won't make it! " Sehun taunts Jongin and he just stares at Sehun blankly.

" You know that calling his name would be futile maknae.. " his eyes playing from dark brown to red, they keep on switching.

I can feel the tension between the two as they keep staring each other, both reading each other's mind.

" You're not even that powerful Jongin so stop being a hero.. hand her to me and we will be good.. " Jongin just 'tsk' as he look at him.

" You have the worst offer ever, how about the one who remains breathing will keep her.. " he snaps his neck from left to right " Shall we start now Oh Sehun?? " as if on cue, Sehun charges to him.

Fear swells in my heart as I watch Jongin still standing, not changing into his demon form yet. Is he having a death wish?!

Jongin just looks at me and winks before he goes into a fighting stance. He'll fight him with his normal form?

Once Sehun's long claws about to tear Jongin's face, he swiftly ducks and elbows the younger one at the back. He turns around to face Sehun wincing as he soothes his aching back.

He raises his arms up to Sehun, " I may not on my demon form Sehun but I can still defeat you, so leave before I change my form and kill you for real, and no I'm not bluffing.. " Jongin's once caring and soothing voice is now laced with venom.

Sehun snarls at him and looks at me deadly..

" I will have you one day Crys... "

-------------------------------------------------------------

You presume that Sehun will defeat Jongin am I right?

By the way, Xhin will be pronounced as 'Sin'.

-Crystal