7

Crystal's POV

I already know what's going to happen so with all my might, I swat his hand away and dash towards my bathroom which technically is a bad idea..

Why did I choose this one of all places? He might end up drowning me in the tub. I hit my head with my palm.

The doorknob behind me starts to shake, indicating that Kai is twisting it on the other side. Oh I hope that he'll never use his demonic strength over me.

" You have a pretty idea but I'd rather be fair babe.. " his voice drives shivers down to my spine. His aura behind the door is so strong that I can feel it.

Please Jongin.. help me..

I move away from the door the moment I hear an animalistic growl. I squeeze myself in the corner, still facing the door that'll soon crumble down.

" Now that you piss me off real time.. I might go easy on you this time.. but I ain't talking about letting you slip off this easily.. you still needs to be punished.. "

With that I tremble when the door flies off from its hinges.. a silhouette of a mischevious man stands tall against me.

" Let the punishment begins.. " he murmurs

Water starts pouring out from the faucets, bidet showers and soaps, shampoos and bath salts dips itself into the tub..

He snap his head from left to right, then all of a sudden I can feel my half-way opened up buttons starts to unbutton itself as Kai stares at it intently..

" S-stop it!! " I stammer as I try to fix them up.

" Are you trying to say no to me? Did you forgot the agreement already? " he says mockingly, his words strucks me.

I can no longer take it and I cry pathetically.. hoping that it's just a dream.

I gasp loudly when he lifts me up bridal style.. he's still half naked with his black jeans.. his lips peppering my neck..

He grabs my hair and tilts my head to the other side as he sucks my neck.. never in my entire life let a guy touches me like this..

I whimper when he finally puts me down on the tub that's now full of bubbles.. he pulls off the remaining clothes on him and I have to avert my gaze from him.. he sits in front of me smirking lustfully..

The water keeps on overflowing with endless bubbles topping them at the surface.. he scoots closer to me and his hand dives into the soapy water..

I yelp when his hands tears my shirt completely and thankfully that the bubbles covered my half naked body from him..

He continues on stripping me down to nothing on the water.. eyes boring into mine intensely..

My arms made its way to the rim of the tub as he moves even closer.. I pull myself up a bit to get away from him secretly..

He growls and dives into my neck and starts biting and nibbling it.. I can feel his bare skin against mine.. his lips trails down to my shoulders..

His hands snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to him.. his palms soothing my skin that meant to be untouched.. along the sides of my waist to my inner thighs..

His lips stops at my ear.. " You don't know how tempting you look when your naked body is in the soapy water underneath me... "

He pulls my nape as he slams his lips against mine.. kissing me hungrily..

I gasp when he parts my legs and slots himself between it.. I feel horrid as it is not right and we're freakin' naked here for Pete's sake!!

" I like your reaction right now.. submissive over my power.. " he inched closer that I squeeze my eyes shut at the foreign touch between us underneath.. this is my nightmare that I feared to happen..

His fingers ghosts along the side of my flushed wet face.. pulling the stray hair that sticks at my quivering lips..

I can't believe that we're here right now.. in the same room and in the same fucking tub!!

" I-I can't do this!! " I shriek but his lips comes across it..

" You know that I can get what I want baby.. and there's nothing can stop me.. " with that he digs his fangs in my neck..

" Aarghhhh!! " I scream in pain as he deepens it into my flesh.. my thoat burns wildly and I thrash underneath him.. he only ends moaning.

" Don't move or you'll regret it babe and I mean it.. " he grinds himself against me.. he throws his head back and bites his lips.

He looks back at me and slicks back his hair while licking his lips trailed with my blood.. his red eyes shines brighter than usual..

" Even your taste never fails to turn me on.. let's continue what we had left shall we? " My eyes widen up in horror..

I shake my head violently and he chuckles darkly in amusement.. I start flapping around which makes him annoyed..

He takes a grip of my wrists and pins it above my head, against the wall behind me.. my heart beats even faster the moment he blindfolds me with his other free hand.

I can feel him shuffling in front of me.. no.. not this time!!

" Fuck!!!! " I shriek the moment that the pain pierces through my lower region..

Husky grunt fills the room after my cuss.. I try my best to pry my wrists from his deathly grip but I just can't..

I can't believe that he'll be the one who'll steal my purity.

I can feel him kisses something from my cheeks which I believed were tears with his plump lips..

" Hush.. now enjoy.. " he whispers at my ears..

I bite my lips in excruciating pain as he paces up.. too much.. pain..

I feel his head at the crook of my neck.. wet muscle glides along..

" I hate you Kai.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

What's up my little munchkins!! Sorry for the dark themed chap.. ( I know you like it *smirks* )

Sehun: that's right my type~

By the way I recently changed my full name into Crystal_kim..

Perhaps y'all shocked at Kai's contorted face up there right?

Sehun: that's right my type~

Lol enough with the maknae's line.. Kai's still in my list guys as one of my ideal man and no one snatches his top position.. 😂😂❤❤

Sorry about that though..

*teleports*

-Crystal