29

Crystal's POV

My trip to the bathroom lasts for about months, they're all worried for me as they always see me coming out from the bathroom with my face pale.

" I don't think that this is just a simple hormonal imbalance.. " Lay rubs his forehead then he snaps his head back, looking at my belly with wide eyes.

" Can you hear it? " Lay asks in shock.

" Hear what? " Tao ask back, their eyes on Lay.

" Just keep quiet and listen.. " they all seem baffled yet they follow Lay.

" Is it only me or I hear a faint heartbeat? " Luhan says with his eyes wide open.

" Crys.. " Lays trails.. " You're pregnant.. " his words sends my mind into turmoil.

Me? Pregnant? How could it be?! I didn't even remember myself accompanying any male specie except Kai's friends but I know that they'll never take advantage of me.

So it means.. I cheated on him?

No.. no,no,no,.. I'm not!

I didn't want this, this is rape!

" Crys.. calm down.. " I glare at them and as if on cue, they all got thrown away.

Shock was overwhelmed by anger.. they look at me in shock. My vision sports from clear to reddish.

" C-Crys.. is that you? " Suho asks while spreading his arms, stopping the other members from coming to me.

" It's us Crys.. " Tao whimpers..

My anger suddenly vanishes as confusion dawn over it. I look at them in confusion.

" Please tell me guys that I'm not only one seeing her eyes red.. "

What?

I search for a mirror and I gasp when I see my own reflection. My eyes! They are indeed red! What is happening.

" Crys.. just calm down.. breath. " Kris speaks cautiously while walking towards me, his steps still cautious.

Once he gets himself near me, he rubs my back. His soothing palm somehow made me calm, and my vision goes back to normal.

" You feel better now? " I nod. " I just turn into a demon am I right? " he nods, waiting for my outburst.

But instead I just shrug my shoulders.. " Aren't you mad? Afraid or somehow regretting it? " he ask.

I shake my head.. " Why would I? It's not like crying will turn back the normal me right? " he nods.

" We have a lot of things to talk about.. " Lay suggest while the rest start walking to the family hall.

---

" Hmm.. I guess your special ability is illusion.. " Chen ponders.

" Can you do it again? " they all request, I just laugh and closes my eyes. Concentrating about nature, then I open my eyes.

" Wow!! " they all gawk as they look around. We are now in the beach, white sand, clear aquamarine sea and bright sky.

But we are still in the hall, I didn't transport them to any places, I just trick their mind.

" This is so cool.. " Chanyeol laughs while throwing some sand towards Sehun.

" No fair! " Sehun yells and picks up something, which happens to be a crab.

" Ahhh!! " he shouts and throws the poor crab away to the sea and they all laugh.

Then the scene changes, and now we are at the forest, near the waterfall. They all except Kris goes to the water just beneath the falls and starts splashing water.

" I wish that I also have this type of ability.. " Luhan pouts.

They all continue playing.

Then I close my eyes back and open them once again. They all groan when they are now back to the real world.

Kris next to me, glaring at the others who are now at the sofas splashing the pillows, others on the table picking some books. Even Lay bite the booklet which he thought was a fruit, which he end up throwing it away and spitting off the swallowed dust.

They all come back again.. " Man that was good, I even thought that I will be still wet when we came back from our reverie.. " Baekhyun keeps chatting to the others.

Kris drags his gaze back to me.. " So is it okay to you too about that child? "

I look at my tummy, feeling the tiny heartbeat.. " I'm not that heartless to kill it Kris, so I'll keep it.. "

---

" We should buy this Suho! This one can help my sleep sooner.. " Chanyeol suggests as he raise the eye patch thingy that uses for sleeping.

Suho rolls his eyes and pulls out some money and gives it to the rambling yoda.

" What ingredient shall we need for this upcoming dishes Kyungsoo? " Kris ask as he pulls out a list of random things to buy.

I drag my attention away from them, looking for some stuffs.

Baby stuffs..

I palm my tummy and I feel a faint kick, I smile.

Let's buy something for you while waiting to know what your gender is..

I separate myself from them and I walk towards the shop and start browsing for some things.

" What's the gender of your child? " I can't help but to startle and look at the saleslady. I just clear my throat and composes..

" Uhh.. I still don't know. Do you perhaps have the unisex products? " the lady smile. " Of course! Here they are.. " she motions her hands to the counter and she happily thanks her before the lady walks away.

I'm carefree since I mask my scent as a newborn demon, so even the likes of my kind would never trace my scent, even if we're just inches apart.

After choosing some few baby things.. Kris called me.

' Where are you Crys? '

' I'm at the baby shop.. '

' Ah.. okay.. '

I search for a counter and not long after I found two. The first counter is occupied with two tall males and the other one is vacant so I choose the empty one. The counter is in a parallel position. So my back is facing these dudes.

With my hightened hearing, I accidentally eavesdrop them.  Feeling like I just commited a sin.

" Do you think she'll like this Taemin? "

" Of course she will, my brother.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

#Newlife
#newbeginning
#epilogueisnext

-Crystal