18

Crystal's POV

" Are you okay Crys? " Jongin instantly comes to me the moment Sehun teleports into somewhere away from us.

" I'm fine, by the way how come you fight that good??? " I can't help but to ask out of wonder, I never seen Jongin fighting someone, he's like an angel to our batch.

He scratches his head, " I quietly learn it from the demon's doing during his reign over my body."

A long silence fills the room until I roam my eyes on his current state, I gasp in shock. His eyes furrows..
" Is something wrong? " he ask worriedly.

I drag my eyes off him as I clear my throat. " You should look at the mirror to answer it yourself.. " still puzzled, he goes to the mirror nevertheless.

" Fuck! " he cusses as he sprints to his room and slams his door shut afterwards.

Now he realise that something is wrong.

" I'm sorry Crys! I didn't know it until now! " he yells from his room and I laugh at his cute antics.

---

" You don't have to hide your face Jongin, as a matter of fact I've seen all of it already.. " I keep on teasing as I keep stirring on the food I'm cooking.

Jongin just groans in annoyance and hides his face in the throw pillow. Why is he that shy?

" Arrgghh.. staahhpp. " he whines and dives onto the sofa.

Soon as the food simmers, I turn off the stove and pulls out a bowl and some laddle. Out of nowhere, Jongin pops from my back and asks.

" What did you cook? " he said and I can't help but to jolt and lose my grip from the bowl.

And Jongin as a partial demon, catches the bowl on time before it reaches the floor and crashes. He looks up at me sheepishly.. " Sorry.. " I just roll my eyes and crouches down next to him.

My action made his breath hitch as our bodies are nearly touching but I feel not threatened. I grab the bowl from him and sticks my tongue out. " That serves as payback.. " then I pull myself up.

Soon as dinner is set, we eat silently.. well mostly Jongin. He seems like he haven't ate for years. " You okay Jongin? " he just nods as he stuffs another spoonful of rice into his mouth.

He groans in delight.. " I didn't know that you cook so well Crys.. " he said and dives into the food again.
" What dish is this? "

" It's a filipino dish called adobo.. " he humms and took another bite, his heavy appetite brings happiness to my heart.

He looks like a kid who eats messily, sauces smudges on the side of his lips and cheeks yet he pays no attention. This Jongin infront of me right now is far way different from Jongin who fought Sehun.

" Slow down will you? The food will not disappear.. " I chuckle as I fill his glass with water. " I can't help it, it's delicious.. " he mumbles.

I pull out some tissue, leans across the table and wipes some smudges that clings on his cute face, making his eyes go wide.

Once his eyes settles on mine, I feel like I am being pulled into his world. The surrounding disappears, only the two of us are present.

I lean even closer until thin air is the only thing separating our lips. The urge of touching his lips is so strong until I realise something..

Once you touch him, Jongin will suffer again..

With that I pull myself away, but as I'm about to sit back. He pulls my nape and slams his lips against mine. Freezing me on place as my eyes looks at him in shock.

He's willing to let himself hurt just to kiss me?

His eyes are closed but didn't see any signs of him changing forms.

He.. he didn't change.

What happened?

Once he pulls away, still his hand on my nape, he peers at me intently. " I love you Crys, I hope that you'll learn to love me too.. " he said before letting me go and stands up, leaving me in the kitchen.

What was that? I thought that once he'll have contact with me then he'll change form?

" You don't know demons as much as I do Crys, you also don't know the demon as much as I do.. " he said from the sala. I let out a sign as I start on cleaning.

---

" Are you sure that you don't need me to accompany you? " he asks worriedly as we are now getting ready to sleep.

" Don't be bothered Jongin, as a matter of fact, you have to savor the freedom you just got. You're imprisoned in your mind for a quiet long time so just enjoy yourself even just for one night.. " I reassure, being imprisoned into your own body is no joke.

He sighs and nods.. " If that is what you wanted.. " we both exchanged goodnights before setting ourself to sleep.

I tuck myself in the blanket after taking a quick shower and slipping into sleek negligee. I purr as the heat that radiates from my body bounces back with the comfy duvet.

Ahhhh.. heavens..

I look at the ceiling as sudden loneliness fills me, I suddenly feel craving for someone to lay next to me and hugs be from the back, bringing me to his broad muscular chest.

Yes, I miss Kai sleeping beside me.

I can't be selfish just to call Jongin and be with me, he'll be in grave threat of losing his body and freedom again.

I roll on the other side as I keep on finding a good sleeping position. I need him.. ughhh, can't help it. I'm slowly depending on him.

Better stop it Crys, he just tricked you and now you're waiting for him. Don't be ridiculous.

Maybe this is the effect of the mate thing.

I keep on rolling and rolling until I feel some weight presses on the bed.

Then air lefts my lungs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again dears.. maybe I should call my readers; Sapphires... why sapphires? Because y'all precious to me.

And also sapphire is the longer version of an abbreviated word sapph from my account's name.

So you soon in another chapter Sapphs!

Beware.. ⚠⚠

Next chapter will be a sinful chapter, I warn you all..

-Crystal