15

Crystal's POV

I groan as sunlight assaults my eyes, blinding me by it's annoying rays. What time is it? I sit up, put on my clothes back groggily and is about to stand up since the phone is right across the room when I feel searing pain shoots from my navel to every fibres of my being.

Dang it! I think he overdid me last night.

Blush warms my cheeks as I realise what I just said. Memories of our last activity that night burns my cheeks even more.

Speaking of the devil.. my eyes instantly looks at the other side of the bed and I feel empty the moment I see nothing. Where did he go? To the school? But the school just announced yesternight that there is an instant vacation.

I'm just about to call him when I feel like I wanted to throw out, so despite of the pain in between my thighs, I pull myself up and run towards the bathroom which I luckily found right away. I duck my head low on the sink and vomit.

" Crys? Is that yo--what the fvck is happening?! Are you alright? " Kai's voice booms into the room. I immediately turn on the faucet and wash off my mouth and faces him.

" Oh, there you are Ka--mphhh!! " he stuff the towel right next to my lips. What the heck is happening?

I look at him until my vision goes clear. I found Kai in a weird look. His blond tousled locks are now brown coffee. His pale skin complexion turns into sexy bronse skin. I find him unfamiliar.

" Don't say the demon's name.. " his soft tone answers my question. He's not Kai.. he's Jongin.

His eyes trails down to my stomach and his eyes widens. " N-no... this is not happening.. " he walks backward and starts pacing back and forth around the room.

I look at him weirdly as he keeps on doing that until he stops thankfully. " How many times did you two do it? " he asks out of nowhere.

Do what?

He rolls his eyes, probably heard my thoughts. " That thing where only married couples are allowed in their honeymoo-- " I throw him the loofah that lies peacefully next to me.

" Okay okay I get it.. " I grumble.. " So? " he inquires.

" You mean we did it around two times, but the second one has more ahmm.. the.. shoot how am I suppose to say this.. ahhm.. " I stutter as I can't find any rightful and decent word.

" You mean rounds? " Jongin bluntly trails.. I hung my head low and nodded. Too damned embarrassed.

" Look at me.. " his calm tone brings chills to my spine, I am not used to his voice.

Since he's not allowed to touch me, I obey his words.

He sighs before dragging his gaze to me.. " Listen carefully Crys, whatever I say about your state right now, don't ever freak out or do something reckless.. "

I only nod.

" You're pregnant.. " whut?

I must misheard it.. wait lemme clean my ears.

" I'm what? " he groans and runs his fingers through his hair.

" You're pregnant Crys.. with the demon's child.. " his words shuts my mind down.

I'm pregnant? How come that it's this fast? Shouldn't be the signs of a female being pregnant occurs after couple of days, why only couple of hours?!

He's a demon Crys, how many times do I have to remind you? And by the way, when will you freak out?

Freak out? I have no reason to freak out, I know the consequences of doing those adult things so freaking out is none in my vocabulary.

So you accepted Kai's child even if he's a demon?

Why? just because he looks diabolical because he's the demon then I have to neglect the child? That's bullsh¡t. Kai said it himself that he's only a demon and that's only it. He's not against the God, so quit talking about the child. I know that my child's father has the potential to change, just by basing on his recent behaviour is enough for an evidence.

I snap back to my reverie when Jongin claps his hands in front of my face. " W-what? " I utter.

He pinches the bridge of his nose. " Are you even listening to me? " his calm voice sets me uneasily. I prefer Kai's dark and dangerous choice of words.

Are you choosing him over Jongin?

No I'm not saying that way, I'm just used of Kai's way of interacting to me, not restraints from doing anything to me, even touching me.

Are you horny again Crys?

Why would I be-- you're one of a pervert mind Crys! It doesn't mean touching means involving any sexual activities for pete's sake. What I mean is physical contact, to be more precise, skin contact.

" Yup.. I'm totally listening to you Jongin, so what about it? " he looks at me with his jaw dropped.

" Are you for real? You're carrying a demon's child! It is something not good to have.. " he says, for some reason my brows knitted.

" So what? This is also your child Jongin, he may be another persona but you both have the same body so drop your words Jongin as this child I'm carrying is also your child, your own flesh and blood. " he ducks his head low.

" I'm sorry Crys, but I didn't mean it that way.. I didn't talk about aborting the child, what I mean is that he's just using you.. " his words sends thousands of needles piercing through my heart but I have to know why.

" And why would he? "

" He just wants the child Crys.. the moment that his child will be born, he'll be crowned as king of all demons.. and I'm sure that he'll kill you after he used you. So I warn you Crys.. if you think he's doing good nowadays, he's just pretending, he's encapable of changing,  demon will always remain demon. " then he left..

I feel betrayed..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Who among of them will you believed guys? Kai or Jongin?

Wazzup everyone! Sorry for the long wait, I just finished my other story BULLET so yeah.. since the book is finally over, I will have more time to finish this one so cheer up guys, I'm back!!

-Crystal