3

Kai's POV (the demon form)

" Let her go Kai!! It's your fault not mine to go to this point. You make me teleport to her room!! " Jongin shouts in my inner mind. I snicker at him.

" I may be the reason Jongin but you let your guard down this easily. It seems like a part of you wants to go to this point as well.. " I retorts.

" You know me too well Kai that I'm not good in controling anything. " he growls as his form is being chained up. I roll my eyes at him in annoyance.

" Just say it that you like her Jongin it's too obvious " I squat down to level with him.

" I don't like her Kai.. just leave her alone! "

This innocent sh¡t really contradicts with me eh?

" You know what Jongin? I really have the urge to deplete you completely in this body just to get what I want. " I look at him emotionlessly.

" Get your filthy hands off her Kai I warn you!! " he sees that my hand is cupping Crystal's cheek. Tears streaming down her innocent yet sexy face.

" You can start blaming yourself now Jongin.. because of you I have an interest towards her. But don't think I like her as well Jongin. She's like a toy to me " I smirk at him.

" Don't turn your back towards me Kai you coward!! Face me!!! " He yells in anger as he sees me facing the door. Before I close the door behind him..

" You can't have her Jongin.. she's mine.. " then I completely close the door leaving him screaming loudly. He can still see what I'm doing towards her as he's still in my mind.

I lean towards her as I speak.. " Do you know Jongin fully sweetheart? " I smirk as I see her shudder under my breath. She shakes her head hesitantly. I encircle my right arm around her waist as I bring her closer and I hear her breath hitches. Seeing her whither under my presence makes me pleased and feel powerful as I already am.

I place my nose at the crook of her neck, searching for her jugular vein. Upon searching it my other self named Jongin screams louder in anger. I chuckle in triumph as I successfully annoys him to death.

For the finishing touch; I latch my tongue on her neck as I feel the blood running though her veins. My hunger rises up incrediously but I hold it in. This is not the time yet.

I unknowingly rip her upper hem which makes her shriek in surprise. My nose travels lower to her right shoulder. Her right hand pushing me away forcefully.

I nearly lose control when I smell her provoking scent that drives me crazily. I feel even stronger when she begs me to stop, crying for her sake. I bite the lace of her undergarment and I slid it off her ivory white shoulder.

I feel annoyed when her hand keeps on pushing me so I hold it tight and slams it above her head as I continue on nibbling her skin. She keeps on struggling just to get away from me.

" Stop moving or I'll suck the blood out of you " I threaten her and with that she freezes in place which surprisingly pleases me. I never felt so powerful before, thanks to this innocent girl I finally set myself free from Jongin's inner mind. It seems like the tables had turned right Jongin? Too bad he can't hear me.

Might as well enjoy this..

" Since that my limitation stops me from doing further.. let me give you a gift then " I enjoy the way her eyes widens up in horror. I hold her right shoulder and she's about to scream when I immediately slam my lips on hers to shut her up. I intentionally put a mark on her shoulder with my emblem as a sign of my property.

It will surely feels like a knife that cuts her skin open just to place a mark on it. My emblem is a hexagon with a keyhole at the center.

My eyes subconsciously closes down as I feel her soft lips on mine. It feels like it's been moulded for me. I can taste her tears streaming down her cheeks as she cries in pain silently. When the mark is already done, my lips travels southwards, tracing her jawline with my lips.

" S-stop.. please " I can feel that she's ready to pass out. I look at her in the eyes..

" Say my name.. " I whisper

She shakes her head.

Feeling infuriated, I tighten the grip on her right wrist. " Say it or I'll break it.. "

She cries, feeling defeated. " K-kai.. " I slam my lips the moment she says my name. I obtain all her energy so she'll have no force to even just yell at me.

" Now now my sweetheart, are you feelimg sleepy now? " I ask once I pulled away from her. Her half lidded eyes answers my question.

She tries to tug off her wrist from my grip.
" Why w-won't you just k-kill me huh? " she provokes me. I'm quiet surprised by her sudden bravery.

" Fiesty are we? *chuckles* I like it.. " I slick back my blonde hair. I'm just about to pull her for a kiss when I feel a sudden pain. I groan and pull myself away from her.

I thrash around as the pain pulls me down into dizzying circles. " Enough Jongin!! You've been free for almost 25 years! It's my time to be free as well! " I growl.

" Not until you die Kai!! I will never let you take over my body!! " he shouts back as he tries to strangle me.

" You can't kill me Jongin.. I am you.. " I laugh psychotically under his deadly grip.

" Oh yeah? Then I will deplete you just like what you've said " He gritted his teeth.

" Make me.. " I taunt him.

" Then watch me Kai... " Jongin spats.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How are you feeling guys? Is it good?

I'm still a little bit troubled about one of my stories entitle Blood or Else. I can't able to update the story for an unknown reason.

I will find a solution as soon as possible. I love that story anyways..

And oh!! That story is a Kai fanfiction! I hope you'll read it guys.

(p.s. : somehow related to this story but not a demon related)

Luv u!!

-Crystal