Epilogue

Author's POV

" What did you just bought Crys? Is it too early to buy some for your baby? " Xiumin scratches his head while looking at the items. Baby bottle, some pacifiers and some toys.

" Atleast they're both suitable for any genders.. " Crystal explains and Xiumin nods.

Then Tao runs into the room with a panicked face.
" Xiu! Come and stop Chanyeol from burning down the kitchen or Kyungsoo will bury him alive! " they both hurriedly come to the kitchen only to find Chanyeol trying to fix the burning toaster.

" Chanyeol! Duck! " then he follow Xiumin's order.

He freezes the place and a doorbell rings.. " Quick! Kyungsoo is coming! " Tao hollers in panic.

Xiu breaks the ice and it melts slowly. He glare at Chanyeol who's now smiling innocently.

" What's happening here? " our heads snap to Kyungsoo who's now looking at them in oblivion.

" None? " Chanyeol's wavered voice confirms that something really happened.

" You'll have the salad tonight yoda.. "

The giant just whines.

---

After the dinner, Chanyeol is also the one who's assigned to wash the dishes. (A/N: Poor yoda.. )

" What shall we do tonight? " Chen says out of boredom.

" How about tag and it? " Crystal suggest and everyone agrees. " Who's it? " Suho asks.

" Tag! You're it!! " she tap Lay's head which is to his oblivion and she run away from him.

Everyone starts scurrying away from the clueless Lay who looks at them.. then he starts running again towards Suho. Due to his not so long legs, he easily got tagged.

" This is so dang unfair.. " he mumbles and tries to catch her. But as before he tags her, Crystal bend her body backwards.

Due that he missed her, he passed her through. And he ended up dashing into Kris, who's not aware.

" Argh! Get off me old man.. " Kris groans as he tries to push him off. " You're it Kris.. " he smirks sheepishly before running off.

" You want me to hunt you all down? So be it.. " Kris smirks before standing up and dashes towards Crystal which is to her shock.

He runs so fast that she didn't notice that he finally tags her, and they accidentally fall down due to excess impact.

Kris laughs at her shock face, that was fast..

He pulls her up before he runs away.. " Try to catch me Crys.. " he taunts.

The game goes on and on until nine o'clock strikes the night. " Okay guys let's call it a night and let Chanyeol sulk into his corner for being an it 'till the game ends.. " Chanyeol just scoffs before dragging himself to his own room with his shoulder slacked.

---

She is now back in her dreamland. Everytime she dream, she always get excited because she will be seeing Kai again. She may sound desperate but this is the only way to keep her sane. Atleast she feel an ounce of happiness in her after his sudden death.

" Kai? " she's currently sitting on the lavender field. Their scent smells just exactly like one.

Where is he?

She keep on twisting around, this is the first time that he didn't show up.

" Crys? " too excited to recognize the voice, she snap around him.

But he isn't Kai.. he somehow look like him. Is he his brother? " Where is Kai? " I feel agitated for his absence.

" Listen very carefully Miss Crystal. The moment you open your eyes.. you will find a present from someone who trully loves you. Keep it and cherish it." He smiles warmly, he really simbolizes Kai. She can't help but to tear up.

He pulls her into a hug and rubs her back. " Don't worry, everything will be fine.. "

She shake her head, gulping the lump in her throat. She know he's just making her feel better. But after this dream, all of these are just illusions.

His grip around her goes even tighter.. " You've been through alot princess.. everything has an end. "

What does he mean? He pulls away and dries her tears.

" I'm gonna skin him alive for making you suffer.. " he smiles sadly before he walks away.

She stare at his retreating form, then she remember one thing.

" Wait! " she stand up and begin to run.. " Stop! " but no matter how fast she runs, the distance between them didn't seem to decrease.

She stop when he finally can't be seen..

What present is he talking about? And from whom?

---

She opens her eyes as she feel too hot to just ignore it while sleeping. She scan her eyes around her and she notice that it's already afternoon.

She sits up and rub her eyes. Irritation fills her when the other members didn't bother to wake her up.

When her eyes lands on the object next to her on the table. Irritation suddenly vanishes.

" Listen very carefully Miss Crystal. The moment you open your eyes.. you will find a present from someone who trully loves you. Keep it and cherish it."

The guy's voice rings in her head. Could it be this thing he's talking about?

This is absurd, he's just another character in her dream that her subconscious mind created.

The bag of groceries placed above the table .. it comes from the baby shop actually.

Maybe the members are just pranking on her specially Chen.

" Cheeeennnnnn!! " she yell at the top of her lungs.

Multiple footsteps can be heard from the outside of her room, not long after the door got destroyed and eleven dorks entered the room hastily.

" Why Crys?! Is there a bug in your room? " as if on cue, they pull out flyswatters, except D.O who's holding a spatula.

As their eyes roams around the four-walled room, they gasp when they finally notice the bag she's holding.

" Who's bag is that? " Chen ask, she look at him thoroughly and he's innocent.

If not Chen's then who?

Then they feel two presences but they're too oblivious about the bag.

Then a forced cough startles them..

" That's actually from me.. "

My world stops abrumptly..

" Taemin? "

" Kai?! "

-------------------------------------------------------------

#theking'scomeback
#theending

Don't worry my dear Sapphs! A short sequel will come after!

-Crystal