Revelation

Crystal's POV

My heart beats faster and my mind in complete turmoil. I wanna jump onto the ground and shower him with kisses and at the same time wanna slap the hell out of him.

" Am I seeing foolish things now? " Chanyeol mutters as he rubs his eyes.

The guy who is with Kai smiles in amusement. " Here, let me help you.. " he snaps his fingers and my hairbrush appears just above his palm and shoots it towards yoda's forehead. Knocking him off his feet.

" Oww! " he winces.

(A/N: I notice that I just abused Chanyeol.. mian little yoda-pooo! )

He stands up, glaring at the guy who just pressed his lips together to supress his laughter.

" If only Crystal is not here Taemin, I could've burn you into ashes.. " the guy-I mean Taemin, I pressume. Just looks at him in an innocent look.

" What? I just helped you.. shouldn't you be thanking me? " he tilts his head a bit cutely.

" You little-- " Suho grab the back of Chanyeol's tee when the giant is about to charge. " Calm yourself Chan, you just taunted the prince's half-brother.. "

Kai's half-brother?

I look at Taemin closely, he looks so familiar. Once he caught me staring at him, he looks at me then smiles.

That smile.. that warm smile..

My eyes bulges out of my sockets.. I point at him. " It was you! " all their eyes except Taemin and Kai's looks at me weirdly.

He laughs and nods.. " It was indeed me princess.. " he wince when Kai elbows his ribs.

" She's my princess, Tae.. " he snarls and looks back at me with his longing eyes.

Once his eyes settles on mine, everything goes blur. Only the two of us can be seen. He spreads his arms apart.

" Don't you miss me Crys? Can I get a hug? " instead of hugging him, I throw everything hard that had been placed around me.

His eyes goes wide. " Wait--oww! Stop!... I can explain-fuck! " he scrunches his face when my alarm clock knocks him off.

Nobody attempts on helping him up. My red eyes glaring at his form. Once he looks at me, he can't help but to bite his lips as if restraining.

" You look even hotter with that crimson eyes of yours.. no wonder I haven't detected your scent when I see my other members roaming in the mall.. "

" Stop changing the topic here Kai.. where have you been? " my stern voice render everyone's capability to speak. Not even a fly dared to fly accross the room.

" Yeahh.. you're right but first, let's find a nice place to talk.. " Kai offers while dusting his shirt off.

" No need.. I can escort you all to another place.. " I close my eyes and thinks about an interrogative room of a police department.

Once I open my eyes.. Kai and Taemin gasps as they look around.

" Illusion.. " Taemin mutters in awe.

" Now.. " I tap my nails on the desk in front of me.

" Care to elaborate about faking your death? " venom seethed from my every word. I can't help but to get angry, who wouldn't be? I cry my heart out and almost commited a suicide but his members stop me and our baby, I've been enduring a lie for many years!

Guilt is written on his face as he goes around the table that separates us and takes my hand, caging it around his warm hands that I've been dying to touch again.