9

Kai's POV

What the heck is happening to me? Why am I like this?! This is not right!!

I'm also surprised about me kissing her forehead and nose gently like what that idiot Jongin do.. but I'm quiet thankful that I didn't end up killing her.

" Why Kai? Will you be guilty if you indeed killed her??? " Jongin mocks in my inner mind.

I gnarl and I enter into my deep subconscious mind.. there I find a door at the middle of the darkness and behind that door lies Jongin, tied up on a chair, his head hanging low.

" I do not feel guilt.. " I huff.. there goes my weird side again. Thankfully he didn't see me rolling my eyes at my behaviour.

His head snapped back up and just like me, his eyes turns bloody red. " Why can't you just leave her alone!! You even raped her using my body! " he outrages.. that's what I like.. seeing him fuming in anger.

" You acted like you didn't feel the pleasure.. I know that you can also equally feel the pleasure and lust running through your veins as we shared one body.. " I smirk and his eyes goes even darker in hues of red. He's going to blow now.

" You don't know how tempting she is Jongin.. " I close my eyes as I throw my head back, running my hand from my hair to my neck until to my upper part of my navel.

" Shut up!! Just shut up!! " he screams as he thrashes around.

" The way she screams and squirming beneath me excites me even more.. " I teased even more.

" Arghhhh!!! " he screams in rage.. veins popping out of his neck.

" Aww.. poor Jongin.. I am able to touch her while you can't even touch her skin.. so sad to be a good one.. " I crouch down to level him yet in a few meters, I can't afford losing my head after this can I?

" You will pay for this Kai!! I mean it! " He's about to kick me with his free legs but I'm fast enough to dodge it and I teleported next to the door, clutching on the knob after.

" You can't defeat me Jongin.. I am you.. " I open the door and exited the room, leaving him screaming.

I smirk as I finally go back to reality from my mind.. quiet confusing? I just simply trapped Jongin in my mind.. only me can able to visit him.

It's already dawn and I feel a feeble shake behind me.. quiet curious, I spin around and I find her trembling in cold, her smooth arms crossed together and her milky white legs clamped together. I feel slight guilt for making her wear that short night gown. I just want to feel her warm presence beside me.

Am I starting to like her?

The heck am I thinking..

My arms unconsciously snakes around her thin waist and pulls her closer to me, she flinch a bit for that. Then I cover her form with the blanket I'm currently using right now, yes.. we are sharing the same blanket. I'm too tired to get up and pull another one get it? Don't make another theory.

My eyes widen up when she faces me.. her eyes closed and her arms also encircles around my waist. I feel beating patterns in my chest? Is my heart beating?

No!! My heart is already dead for a long time.. it'll never pump like what weak humans' hearts do.

My blood is venom and my heart is black with pure evil and darkness. I'll never feel sympathy as it is against my law and reputation as their prince.

Oxygen left my lungs when she nuzzles her head in the crook of my neck unconsciously.. the warm tingling sensation spreads wildly from my chest to my fingertips.

Instead of pushing her off.. my hand creeps to her back, soothing her and she purrs for that.

I find my lips tugs upward, forming an awkward smile since I never smile before..

Wait what??

My smile turns into scowl.. enough Kai! This is ridiculous!

I am about to detach my palm from her back when she whimpers unconsciously.. she shuffles from here and there. She moves even closer as if searching for warmth from my body. I can't help but to feel warm as well at her.

What have this girl done to me? I partially like it but my reputation as prince forbids it.

I had ruled the dark world as their prince and soon to be king if I will have the child from her for many centuries.. why not taking a break as the heir of the next crowned king for a while?

This stupid thing humans called love is addicting yet forbidden for demons like me.. we do not believe those things existed, instead hatred fills our heart.

But today's an exception.. I want to feel like I'm a normal human for once.. to know what people feel when they fell inlove.

I run my fingers through her tangled yet easy to smoothen hair.. she responds to my touch like a kitten.. she's so beautiful and innocent that I feel sorry for what I had done awful to her.

" Jongin... "

I feel a pang in my heart upon hearing her calling the weakling's name.. some part of me wants to kill Jongin and the other part of me wants to beg Crystal to call my name instead of him..

" We're different Crystal.. " I cup her cheeks gently..

" Me and Jongin are different.. " I whisper..

" I'm sorry.. " why are you apologizing?

A tear slides down her cheek which reminds me at the bathtub where I practically raped her.. the day I took her purity and innocence and I feel sorry for that..

" Gotcha Kai.. you are busted.. you're guilty indeed " I hear Jongin says in my mind. I roll my eyes as I control my temper since it's already morning.

What's important is she's with me..

-------------------------------------------------------------

What's up everyone!!

I'm pretty tired today since I just came back from a certain city away from my homeland and I feel like I missed Kai-Jongin personae,

Who misses them? Everybody?

No one? Okay..

*goes to the corner and cries*

Lol okay I got to go

*teleports*

-Crystal