2

Crystal's POV

I slump back to the couch as I let out a sigh of appreciation. That Jongin surprises me tonight. His sudden action never fails me to wonder. I look at my injured wrist that is now covered with bandage. Actually, Kim Jongin is my classmate together with Oh Sehun.

He's silent all the time unless necessary. Mysterious and very hard to read. I can still remember his eyes way back there. His face scrunches up in concentration as he shakes his head before his eyes turns back to normal.

I grumble as I cover myself with the blanket. You should take a rest Crys. Your vision has been fooling you nowadays. I slowly close my eyes as I drift into my dreamland.

---

I open my eyes as I rub my face in frustration as I can't sleep. I'm tired but I'm not sleepy, sounds complicated isn't it?

Deciding to give up after how many attempts, I walk towards my bathroom to take a warm jacuzzi. I put some rose petals in the tub for an additonal aroma that effectively relaxes me. After putting some stuffs, I go back to the bedroom to get my clothes from the closet. A pair of black pyjamas will do, got weirded out? Meh..

I place it nicely above my bed as I hop excitedly towards the bathroom. I take a bath first in the middle of the night to cleanse my body. While busy on scrubbing, I hear some noise in my bed. Like a wall being scratched by the nails. Who the heck made those noise?

Now my ears are fooling me, I shake my head in dissappointment. I storm out from the cubicle as I ready myself for my most awaited jacussi session.

---

I still kept on switching positions as I still can't sleep. I had already tried all kinds of methods just to make me feel drowsy and sleepy. But man.. I just can't.

This is utterly useless.. it's already 3 in the morning. I will surely gain eyebags for this.
I pull myself up just to slump back down when I see... Jongin??

" What on earth are you doing in my bloody room Jongin?! " I nearly yell in surprise. Jongin just stares at me blankly. It seems like he's in a trance. He only looks at me in shock when I snap him out twice. His body convulsing in fear as he stumbles back.

" S-stay away from me Crys!! " I roll my eyes at him. Now he's the one freaking out. Shouldn't I be the one to scream and drive him out of here? Thinking that he can't do such bad things to me, I climb down the bed and I walk closer to him. Making him more afraid of me.

" You're acting like a girl Jongin.. come over here.. " I outstretch my hand to reach him.

" No Crys!! Don't--ughhh!!! " I frown when I exactly touch his forearm to pick him up. An unidentified force pushes me away from him and my back perfectly hits the backrest of my bed.

I groan as I soothe the aching sensation at my spinal area. I look at Jongin in utter shock as he thrashes around as if he's fighting himself. I squish myself further away from him as his physical attributes starts to change.

His brown coffee hair that has been nicely rested just above his eyebrow turns into a messy tousled jet blonde locks. Well toned bronze skin turns into pale white that makes me worry for him for some reason. Crack marks all over the side of his neck and face and what scares me the most is his ever velvety red crimson orbs that looks at me intensely.

" W-who are you? Jongin? I-is that you? " I whimper when his sinister chuckle booms across my room. This unknown creature is not the Jongin that I've known.

He smirks all of a sudden..

" I'm not just a creature Crys.. " he shakes his head " Jongin is not here.. " How did he?? He looks at the both of my wrists.

And I feel a sudden force that intertwines my wrists making me yelp in pain. He technically controls the metal strips that comes from one of the components of my bedrest. I thrash around resulting to my wrists to bleed which makes Jongin stops from his track. Despite of the fear that makes me wanna faint, this fact keeps me conscious.. this is not Jongin.

He chuckles at my thought as he climbs up the bed. Crawling towards me..

" As what I had said earlier.. Jongin is not here.. I'm Kai.. " his gaze fixes to my bleeding wound. He spreads his hand widely and the metal from my right wrist immediately untangles. My wrist came contact towards his opened palms.

I hiss when he puts a pressure to it. " I like it when we're like this.. on the bed with you that is being tied up to the bed.. fvck! Just at the mere sight really turns me on.. " he groans.

He licks the wound.. dang it! It hurts a lot.
" A deed which the little lamb Jongin can't do *chuckles* " I feel like he did not only suck my blood but also my energy and soul. Is he a vampire related creature?

Out of nowhere he bursts out laughing.
" I'm not a vampire nor a creature near that.. I'm a demon Crys... " air leaves my body in a split second the moment the word "demon" slips out from his lips. He's Satan?! An angel that once served the God? No.. no.. I didn't do anything bad today nor these past few days.

" And I'm not the 'Satan' that you think.. fvck it! I'm not even one of his spawns. We're different Crys.. he may be a demon like me but I did not see your God as my foe. I'm against nothing in this world.. I just do naughty things Crys " he smirks at me deviously.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good day fellas!! I think I have the good mood to finish another 1000-word chapter.

Now let me clear things straight guys. This book may talks about demons or something but it doesn't mean when I write one means I despise Christ. No No.. never EVER.

This story has nothing to do with the religions. As what Kai had said earlier..

"..he (Satan) may be a demon like me but I did not see your God as my foe. "

So I hope that none of you will think that way.. as a matter of fact I'm a Roman Catholic.

Bye chinggus!! ily

-Crystal