23

Crystal's POV

Various things happens, the moment that Kai exits to meet with his friends. Some are exorcism and others are demons lurking and other diabolical catastrophies. What on earth is happening?

A ring errupts from my phone..

" Hello? "

" Crys! Where are you now?! " his voice makes me even more nervous.

" Kai.. what is happening? What is this?! " he cusses from the other line.

" Crys, listen to me.. there will be a car and it'll soon arrive in a matter of minutes.. Sehun will pick you up, just go with him okay? Remember that keep your distance from him okay? You're mine.. We will see each other soon.. " is it only me or I sense that we will not see each other for a long time?

I just nod and the line goes off.

Is this it? The fear of all women when men finally got what they wanted and runs off to find another victim?

Don't be stupid Crys.. he just tell you to go with Hun yet you start thinking negative thoughts..

For some reason, I go through Kai's closet and pulls out one of his favorite polo. I don't know why I'm doing this but my instinct tells me to do so.

A honk from the outside was heard and I start packing all the important emergency things. Once I open the door, another version of Hun appears in front of me.

Just like Kai, he looks like the combination of his human and demon form. Did he?

" You're fused now with your other half? " I ask and he just smiles and nods, he lends my hand and I instinctly move backward.

Hun just chuckles.. " No worries Crys.. once a demon finally fuses with his other half, there will be no more conflicts like mentioning a demon's name or skin contact. We are now stable, so you can now hold my hand without worry.. "

I let out a sigh upon hearing that and finally takes his hand, he guides me to get into the car. Once the engine is ignited, we take off.

" Where are we going anyways Sehun? " I finally mention his name without any restrictions.

" Away from here.. you have to be safe.. " why?

" If you want to ask then call him, he's the one who can answer your questions.. " I dial Kai's number.

" Crys? Did Sehun fetch you already? "

" Yes, no need to worry.. but now, you have a lot of questions to answer and be honest to me Kai.. " I said sternly, I can hear Kai gulps nervously.

" Damn.. " Sehun mutters next to me while fanning himself with his left hand.

" What is it then? "

I close my eyes and breathes heavily..

" What is happening? "

" Don't freak out okay? Remember the site again about the demon devoting himself? " I humm as an answer while listening attentively.

He sighs from the other line..

" The demons that dwells in that world was furius upon knowing that their prince disowns them and finally drops his obligation as the gate keeper. " Even though I'm used with the demons, I still can't believe that it will be more scary when it comes from Kai's mouth.

" They are now haunting in your world for revenge at me, they can go there of course even though I still haven't set the portal open, but their visitation is time-limited that's why they still need me to open the portal completely, which I would not. " worry fills me upon knowing that they're after Kai. I know he's not an ordinary demon but his rival's great number will be the cause of his downfall.

" I know you're worried for me but please, have trust on your man.. " for some reason, my heart beats wildly. He's.. he's my man.

I clear my throat..

" Why are you sending me away instead of picking me up? " I can't help but to be teary, damn. Why am I so emotional nowadays?

" It's for your own good, when they mean revenge. They are not just targetting at me, but also to my very treasured loved ones, so keeping you away from this mess is the best solution. Just trust me Crys.. once they know where you are, they'll take you away from me and I will be crazy for it Crys, I will die if something bad will happen to you.. " there, I can't control my tears anymore. They start pouring one after another.

" Last question, when will you come back? "

Silence fills the air..

" Kai? "

" To be honest? I don't know Crys.. but I assure you. Once this battle will be over, we will be together again, no one will ever stand in our way. You and me and our soon to be baby.. "

" As a matter of fact bud.. " Sehun looks at my belly and smiles at me. " She's now pregnant.. "

My mind goes off and the other line goes silent as well, I-I'm pregnant again? No wonder why I was emotional back there.

I just can't help but to smile wildly.

" W-whut? Can you repeat it Sehun? " Sehun just laughs and shakes his head.

" Congrats bud, you're such a pro.. " I just slap Sehun's arms. " Will you shut it? You're taking advantage of Kai's state.. "

" I can't help it.. " he stiffles a laugh.

I just roll my eyes and goes back to the phone.

" Hello? Kai, are you still there? "

" Y-yes Crys.. I-I just can't.. how did it.. Fuck! Yes!! Thank you! Thank you so much for having my child Crys! God if only you are here, I would have kissed you! " I can't help but to chuckle.

" It should be me who'll thank you Kai, you came into my life and I don't care if it was unexpected, what's important is that.. it was you. The man who cares for me secretly. The man who made me a woman. "

God, you made me love you even more.. to protect you more.. I love you so much.. wait for me.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading everyone!

And what was that? Another obstacle for the couple? Oh no! Make them feel that they are not alone guys.. comment for them!

-Crystal