14

Kai's POV

She's about to push me down when I pull her first which causes for the both of us to lay on the bed.
" W-what the?! Stop it! " she tries getting up but I straddle on her.

Her eyes looks at somewhere while her cheeks burns wildly.. I chuckle.

Since when did she got shy at me? She would usually shout at me and annoys me to death but this one is different.

Her timid reaction makes something in my chest beats faster. What the heck is this? " Hey! Are you listening to me? " her voice pulls me back from my reverie.

" What? " I ask, acting as if I'm oblivious from the surroundings. She blushes even harder that makes me wanna laugh but I want to see her in this state a little longer.

She pokes my knee using her pointer finger as if pushing me away from her. " You're invading my space.. m-move out.. " she shuts her eyes close once she stutters.

A smirk plays on my lips.. doing a little play doesn't hurt right?

I place both of my hands at the sides of her head, leaning on her after. And if my ears serves me right, her breath hitches and her blood rushes everywhere in her body.

Her mere action awakens the beast between my thighs. She can surely turn me on without putting an effort.

" Why would I? You're supposed to be punished for saying another guys name other than me.. " I growl while sniffing on her shoulder. All my playfulness goes away as anger replaces me when I smell Sehun's scent on her. He just licked her shoulder a while ago.

I should indeed punish her.

She gasps audibly when I grab both of her wrists and pin them above her head with my one hand. Fear and pleasure displays on her face which makes me confuse.. does she want this or nah?

My urge on claiming her again got restrained after seeing a hint of fear in her face. Why am I doing this? I shouldn't be bothered doing it to her despite of what will be her feelings. But here I am! Confused of what I will do.

" Do it.. " whut? Have I gone deaf? I'm sure that she didn't say yes right?

I abruptly let her wrists go and push myself up from the bed. I look at her in beneath of my lashes. She's now sitting up and panting while looking at me. Discontentment is written on her face.. what the heck does she really want?!

" D-do it Kai.. " she whispers, her head hanging low in shame. I look at her in awe as her words haven't sink in my brain yet.

" I w-what? " fvck it!! Why am I stuttering as well? I should better check myself or call a doctor of the demons. I'm having a feeling that I'm not okay.

She groans in annoyance and starts stripping off her clothes until she's left with her undergarments that makes my jaw dropped. Her sight is very unbearable to my raging hormones. Is she giving herself to me?

" Damn it just do it already! " she growls, stridding towards me and pulls me back to the bed. And me being in a shock state easily got thrown onto the soft duvet.

And her pheromones is radiating out of her making my restraint more difficult. I look at her in shock as she crawls sexily towards me. I can feel that I'm about to give up now. Fvck it..

She stops until she's on top of me, I can feel my temple sweating bullets. I can't help but to look and admire her body just above me. Her curves like an hourglass captivates me.

Her long and creamy thighs which is on each side of my hips amazes me. I have never seen a perfect artwork like hers until now. And I'm not planning on letting you go to another man, you're mine Crys.. fvcking mine.

And at the last straw that gives me the cue to give in and is about to snake my arms around her waist when she moves away and rolls off the bed.

I growl in annoyance as I sit up, revealing Crystal putting back her clothes. Due to disappointment..

" Why did you tease me? " I lower my voice, indicating that I'm displeased. She looks back at me.

" Why do I care? " she asks innocently while peering at me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and breathes out in annoyance. " Because I feel empty and discontented " I gnarl..

" Precisely.. " she mumbles.. " What do you mean? " I ask while getting a throwpillow and putting it on my navel.

" I feel the same way that's why I did it.. and also you just hurted me.. " a pang of guilt hurts my chest.. I did hurted her, that she's one of my toys.

" I'm sorry.. " I whisper but enough to make her hear it.. I feel no sympathy and I will not gonna apologize for I am a demon and a fvcking prince but here I am saying sorry to her for it is something that I have to do.

" Tsk.. " then a smile dances on her lips before stripping herself again but this time no clothes left. My breath got knocked out of my lungs as she stands in front of me with all her glory.

She comes near to me and kisses me chastely and mumbles.. " Make love to me Kai.. " she requests before closing the gap of our bodies. Heat immediately oozes out of me as she starts unbuttoning me.

Her hands starts roaming to my now bare torso as she answers my kisses. The kiss turns intense that we didn't realise that we're now laying back on the bed.

I usually don't make love, I fvck. There's difference between the two. And this time is an exemption. She's my mate, not just a woman.

Due to extreme exhaustion, I fainted after.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wazzup everyone? Are you still tuned up to my story?

-Crystal