22

Kai's POV

" What d-did you say? " my eyes goes wide.

" You said that you love me that time so.. I love you too, that's no longer doubtable.. your actions speak louder than words. " sunshine dawns on my face as I go around the table just to carry her up and spins her around.

" Yes! I love you so much Crys! You don't know how much I waited for this moment! Thank you for giving yourself to me.. " this side of mine reminds me of Jongin, oh well.. we are now fused. Expect for a dangerous yet caring me.

As I look up at her, she cup my face with her hands as we both smile at each other. Then our eyes lands on each other's lips, desire is evident in them.

But before our lips touches, she pinch my nose. " Ow.. " I whines before pulling her down.

" Let's now eat Mr. Pervert.. " she giggle and I just groans.. " That was close.. " I mutters lowly but she can hear it so clear, she just roll her eyes.

---

" Just because you're now fused then you'll have the rights to be smug on us Jongin, a.k.a Kai. " Kris puffs.

" He's right, it's not that easy to tame our second halves.. " Chen adds up and the others tags along.

" Well not really that much.. " another voice interrupts.

Our gaze fell on someone and everybody cheers!

" Sehun!! We missed you bro! " all of them are in chorus as they charge at him with a hug. Many people in the bar looks at them wierdly but most of the ladies are ogling on us.

" I know bud. It's good to be finally back.. " Sehun sighs then looks at me, I just nod my head in return.

Sehun is used to be friends with us, he's very close to Luhan but I'm his bestfriend, why? We both belong to the maknae line. And seeing him with us right now feels so nostalgic and refreshing.

" Take a shot Sehun.. your first in a while drink.. " Suho chirps before giving him a shot glass of tequila, a pinch of salt and a lemon wedge.

" With pleasure.. " Sehun smiles derply before slurping the tequila, licking the salt and sucks on the lemon.

(A/N: is it only me or I really find those words disturbing? Oh well nevermind.. lol )

All of them cheers and I only chuckle in amusement when I see Sehun's scrunched up face. Hmm.. he will get used of it very soon.

A vibrant vibe is so alive when the chatter keeps going on and on when I realise Sehun's troubled face.

I tap his shoulder lightly.. " Something's wrong? " I ask. He just ducks his head low and lets out a heavy sigh.. " A bad news.. " all of the noise dies down as our attentions gathered on him.

" That soon? Aww.. we just got you and then another problem comes.. aish.. " they all groan. " What is it anyway Sehun? We better have a plan on it.. " Lay probes.

" This one is serious.. it is about the demon's world.. " as if on cue, their eyes falls on me. I know this will come..

" Did you just devote yourself to her Kai? " Suho unbelievably ask. " Why? Is it really that bad? " and they groan again on their seats.

" It's not that Kai.. you know that you're a prince, their fate is on you, it will be a chaos if you let them down.. " I can't help but to scowl.

" Wait, did I even tell them to trust on me? I don't give a shit to them, all my life, responsibilities keeps dragging me around. I feel like a prisoner, no freedom of what I want. That's why I hate being with the royal family, that fucking world took my parents away from me, and now they start messing on me? That's bullshit! "

" You don't even know that because of this royalty thing, I became a monster. I kill my own dad who keeps on beating me up just to be a perfect prince, while my mom takes a suicide when I let out my anger on her. I never had a peaceful life until I met her.. my soul mate. " I chuckle dryly as I chug up the rum.

" I thought that she's destined to be played and used for pleasure, but I was wrong. She was destined to change my view in life.. so I devoted myself to her willingly. She's more than those girls I randomly bed with.. she's more than that. I can see my future with her and I call it life. "

" But this selfish bunch of idiots tries to tear the tranquility away from me.. " I close my eyes as I heave a sigh to control my temper from bursting out.

" We understand you Jongin, sorry for being insensitive.. " my eyes crack open and I see all of then ducks their head low.

" We finally know why you did it.. if I were you, I would be selfish for once and choose what I want.. " Baekhyun mutters as he brings the champagne glass up and twirls the liquid inside it.

" What about the problem then? Are they planning to kick me out from the royalty? That'll be good actually, but I still got the power.. that's just a title. " I just shake my head carefreely.

" Not that bud.. " Sehun sighs.. " They are planning on taking the human's world " Everyone gasp.

" Fucking idiots.. "

" They are indeed selfish.. "

" Plus.. " Sehun sighs. " They want to take your soul mate away.. "

And the last piece of straw snaps.. my patience is already gone..

That's fucking it..

I growl and slams the bullet-proof shot glass on the marble.. creating a dent on the surface and crushing the glass..

" We'll get rid of them and put them back to where they belong.. " I growl and they all cheer.

" Nice! "

" It's been a long time.. "

" Time to bust some skulls! "

" You finally made your order Prince Kai.. "

" I'm back.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

The prince is back everyone.. let us all bow..
This is where they stop for now..

-Crystal