21

Crystal's POV

I'm his what? Soulmate?

" She's my soul mate Sehun.. " Kai sighs.. " Not just a mate whom you randomly bite to become yours.. "

" She's the one to be destined to me, and no one can bend it, that's why I'm furious of you for attempting on getting rid of her mark, but you just simply can't " Kai looks at me, more like to my shoulder.

I look at it and the almost unnoticeable mark comes back again, even goes more vibrant than ever.

" H-how? " I mutter as I look at Kai.

" And I really regretted on it Kai, I swear I may like her but I have no intentions on hurting her-- "

" I know, you're just like our situation with Jongin.. " Kai shrugs his shoulders. Hun just looks at him in awe. " How did you? I didn't even think about it.. "

" Just before you plead for your own death, I heard my mate's thought, she's right.. you have a conflict of your own demon form " Hun just sighs and looks down problematically.

" Why are you so kind Kai? I unintentionally took your soul mate and all, you still manages to forgive me.. why? " Hun can't help but to tear up.

Kai just rolls his eyes.. he stands up and pulls Hun with him. " I maybe a demon Sehun, but I learn how to love thanks to her.. and love also means forgiveness. "

" Thanks bud.. " Hun mutters before hugging Kai.

I look at them awkwardly since they look like gays or somethi--

" I heard that Crys.. " Kai shots me a deadly playful glare and I just smile at him innocently. " What did I do? " he tsked before pulling away.

" You will be punished tonight.. " his choice of words somehow drives my hormones crazily.

" Thanks man, seriously. I didn't expect for you to forgive me.. " Hun scratches his nape and Kai just laughs..

" So, I have to go.. my family is waiting for me.. " Hun gives Kai and me a nod before teleporting himself out.

And only the two of us is left.

I awkwardly coughs.. " So.. uhh.. can we go now? "

Chills run down my spine when Kai's heated gaze fell on me and a familiar mischievous smirk plays on his lips.

" We'll not just gonna go home to sleep, I'll keep you awake all night till your throat soars.. " he grabs my arms and we both teleported into his room.

He pushes me on the bed and hovers above me..
" Tonight will be the special night.. "

" Why? " I ask.

He looks at me in the eyes, lust swirling in them.
" Remember the site you searched about the demon and his mate? " I nod as I blush madly, he's now busy stripping me from the blanket while he just talks casually like we're not doing something intimate.

" Well.. " he licks his lips. " I'm now devoting myself to you, I will now lose the ability to unlock the world of the demons which is good and be with you forever. I'm willing to be your husband for eternity, taking care of you and our soon to be kids, a lot of kids.. " he smiles childishly while my eyes widens.

" A lot? Heck no.. Kai, have mercy on my uterus. " he nuzzles on my neck and groans. " But I love making babies with you.. " I can tell that he's smirking.

" Pervert.. typical Kai and his hormones.. " he grabs my wrists and brings them on the headboard.

" Uhuh.. I'm a pervert, your one and only pervert.. " he smiles and claims my lips.

We both make love to each other, this time is full of love and care, he didn't ravish me like always. He take me in a gentle way, and I love it.

---

Birds chirping and lights from the sun wakes me gently. I purr like a cat as I breath. I look at my side and I nearly jolt when I catch Kai looking at me warmly.

Something's off with Kai today..

" Do you find me even more handsome? " he smirks, I just let it pass as I keep on observing him.

" You look different Kai.. " I mutter.

His locks are now dirty blonde, his skin has no longer cracks and his compexion is honey and his eyes? Golden.. yup.. golden.

" What happened to you Kai? " I ask worriedly. He just chuckles and grabs my waist and brings me to him closer.

" Once I devoted myself to you. Me and my other half, Jongin are fused. We are now one Crys.. you'll no longer be bothered if you'll gonna face the demon or nah.. even the skin contact. " he purrs in my neck, later on starts kissing on it lightly.

I groan.. " Control your hormones Kai.. you even didn't let me rest " he just huffs and hugs me even tighter. " But I can't get enough of you.. "

I just tsked and flicks his forehead. I stand up, feeling sore at the center of my thighs.. ugghh.. this beast.

" I hear that. Should I punish you again?. " Kai cocks his eyebrows while looking at my nudity. I growl and throws the pillow at him. " Shut up.. " then I storm into the bathroom, taking a warm bath in the bathtub.

Moments later I walk into the walk in closet and slips into my favorite clothes. An aroma of bacon and eggs seeps into the room. My tummy instantly growls and I follow the trail.

" Oh.. you must be hungry then. Come, let's eat.. " Kai offers me a sit. " I thought you don't like cooking? "

Kai rolls his eyes.. " I told you, we're now fused so I also have the ability in cooking from Jongin, which is now also me.. " totally forgotten about it.

" Jongin? " he hums as he looks at me, I motion my fingers to move him closer to me.

" What is i-- " I pull his nape and slams my lips against his. He freezes at first but later on kisses back. " What was that? "

I smile..

" I love you too.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

She finally said it.. how are you now guys? Share your thoughts!

-Crystal