6

Crystal's POV

He laughs triumphantly as I hang my head low in defeat. He got me, I can no longer escape from him or else an apocalypse will happen. This is so unfair!!

" It is fair babe.. I gave you the choices and you agreed to please me whenever, wherever I want " he smirks against my skin as he lowers his head to my neck. Peppering it with kisses and love bites but heck where's the love?

What will happen to me after this? He already have the privilege to do whatever he wants to me and I'm already terrified with that. I'm no one's toy but here I am, agreeing with this immortal beast.

" Be careful of what you're thinking Crys.. I can obviously hear you " his red orbs peers down at me. He starts to unbutton my shirt and I can't help but to tear up. He's such a heartless monster!!

" You can call me monster " Kai snickers as he continues on what he's doing. I can't stop him or else he'll do the worst consequences. After my shirt has been opened halfways, he pulls away as he lifts his shirt up. I quickly avert my gaze as he gets rid of it from his body. He pulls me towards him and I ended up crashing against his hard chest. Me between his thighs is surely a dream of every desperate girl all over the world but right now I feel disgust.

" Your disgust will soon turns into lust and need, trust me " he smirks for the nth time above me. His palms rubbing under my shirt gives me the shivers. Part of me is having the urge to rip off his smirk from his devillish face. His face wonders me what if he will be smilling angelically. He laughs at my thoughts.

" You never fail to amuse me even the ironic ones " he shakes his head before pulling my nape to plant a rough kiss on my lips. I'm still not used of his aggressive side.. heck I'll never get used of this side of his.

" I may look angelic Crys... specially when Jongin takes over my body.. but remember.. looks can be deceiving.. " and with that everything goes black.

---

I shot my head up in shock when an alarming noise fills my eardrums. I annoyingly kills the source of the noise which is the clock, obviously. Welp.. another normal day--- wait.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL..

Images of Kai making an agreement with me surges in my already disoriented mind. The entire humanity in this world is in my hands now. It feels like I'm a slut who sells my own body to an unknown dangerous being. But instead of money, lives of all species is an exchange for this.

He even takes my purity--dang it!! I look at my body and frown, I'm still wearing my clothes. As a matter of fact they're all buttoned up like nothing happened.

Am I really sure that it happened? I scan my eyes on the surrounding and I almost shout out in relief when I'm still holding my phone which I forgot to charge but nevertheless I'm too happy to care about it. The phone signifies that no agreement happened yesternight.

Dang it I feel like I wanna cry right now in happiness and relief.

But...

An arm suddenly wraps around my waist. Crushing all my expectations and hopes.

" You're so loud babe.. let me have some rest.. I'm so tired of what we're doing yesternight " I can feel that he's smirking while his eyes are still closed. It feels like I'm back with the same sensation again, the pain, the fear, the defeat.

" You're so good yesternight that I want to do it again " with all my might, I untangle his arms off me and dives off from the bed, not minding the loud thud and the searing pain taking over my system from the fall.

" I may be agreed about the pleasing thing Kai, but please consider me that I'm a human being that has feelings and learns to be hurt " I bite my tongue afterwards to fight back the tears and the painful lump in my throat.

" I hope that-- " he cuts me off as he throws a pillow at me.

" Geez quit the drama.. fine!! I didn't touched you last night. You just passed out and I'm not that heartless to take advantage of you and endulge the pleasure alone " I look at him in disbelief, is this really Kai?

He's still in his demon form though, red eyes, pale skin and blonde hair. Upon hearding his explanation, it feels like the weight is suddenly being lifted off from my chest. But confusion mixes with that feeling.

Ohh.. I forgot something..

He's half naked..

I pretend to look at the clock which was litteraly smashed into pieces from my recent harsh movements. " You know there's a lot of things that I have to do so why don't you wear your shirt and do your job as well "

I can see him in my peripheral vision that he smirks in amusement " You know that I know that you want to see my body aren't yah? " I scoff as I look back at him but to my surprise, his face is an inch close from mine.

I litteraly stumble back from him but he cups my chin, restricting me to get away. He's such a bipolar demon. A weird one.

His brow raises up quizzically, " Seriously? " he asks. I really can't belive that.. that.. he's being like this!! He acts similarly like Jongin, well except for his appearance. Is this really Kai or Jongin takes over him partially?

And with that I literally regret when Jongin's name pops out in my mind, making Kai's eyes turns into thin slits in anger. I hit his dang nerve!

His grip on my chin tightens, making me yelp in pain, stupid Crys!!

" Indeed, looks can be deceiving, right babe? "

-------------------------------------------------------------

I still can't move on from the 7 first kisses!! I'm so jealous with the lady protagonist who kisses Kai 💔💔💔 lol you can say that I'm a jealous girl because of Kai but heck you can't blame me for being like this because Kai is like a drug to me, brings me to the world of ecstacy yet gets me back to the painful outcome which is reality that I'm just one of his fans..

I do hope that someday we will meet Kai in Korea or anywhere around the world. That's one of my biggest dreams.. to see my love, to show my undying love towards his and-- OKAY QUIT THIS DRAMA 😂😂

But indeed I'm not joking back there.. I really love him already but as painful as it it.. it only ends in just an 'I love you'. No more, no less.. ouch 💔💔😭😭

Bye ya'll sorry for my silly drama..

-Crystal