10

Crystal's POV

Kai until now is still weird but in a good way that he lets me go to school surprisingly. I wonder how Sehun will react after seeing me, he's very clingy sometimes.

And speaking of the devil, Sehun's here running frantically towards me. I try to avoid him as early as possible.

I grunt when I failed on avoiding him.. now I'm facing this annoying guy.

" Where have you been Crys?! You've been missing since yesterday?! " he takes a hold on my shoulders as he peers at me.

I pry his hands off of me. " I'm technically fine Sehun I just-- " I suddenly got slammed against his chest as he hugs me. The heck is wrong with this guy.. why would he even hug me like this?

" Will you quit it-- " And he cuts me off.

" If you're talking about leaving you alone then I won't do that princess.. " Sehun places his chin above my head as he purrs.

So much for being very confident.

All of a sudden, I found myself being pulled away from him.

Sehun growls on the ground as he looks up to whoever the person is behind me.

" Leave her alone.. " he hisses, snaking his arms around me possesively.

" You don't own her Jongin.. remember that.. " Sehun dusts himself before getting up. I can feel Kai's fingers digging onto my shoulder.

" She's mine.. so back off!! " Kai growls, bringing me even closer to him. Sehun just stares at me blanky then walks away without a word. Now he scares me.

" What on earth are you doing Kai?! " I whisper/yell at him in annoyance. Does this mate thingy be this possesive?

" Finding out that my mate is being flirted with other males offends me.. you can't blame me at all.. I'm a demon " he snarls and pulls me along the hallways.

Silence fills the air as he carries me on his back like a sack of potatoes. " Should I call you Kai or Jong-- " I gasp when he pins me against the nearest wall.

" Never call the weakling's name.. " he warns lowly, his lips brushing against my earlobe. I feel my blood boils up the moment he calls him a weakling. I thrash around but he keeps me high in place.

" Don't call him a weakling again you monster! " I keep on pushing him. " Or else-- "

" Or else what? " he shots back. " You didn't have something against me princess.. " let's see about that you demon.

" I hear that.. " he mumbles but luckily the bells rings indicating that studenst should be in their designated rooms within minutes.

" Get off of me.. " I hiss and finally sets myself free from his deathly grip. He mumbles a quiet ' Wait for later '

Now I'm bound to get punished like for real. I feel less tense for some reason. Maybe I grow used to it.

---

After the whole class, I finally set myself ready for another tiring walk. I look around cautiously, where's Kai? I wonder but nevertheless feel relieved.

I shudder as the cold night air blows my face in the icy cold empty hallway. It's freezingly cold that it feels like my body goes numb. I rub my palms together as I bring them up towards my lips, blowing hot air to it. It's already December 25 in the evening yet I feel no special at all.

My family is probably far away from Seoul in which where I'm currently staying for my studies.

While I'm busy gazing at the seemingly eternal path, something catches in my eyes.

Oh Sehun...

I froze when I met his unusual stares. This guy is obssesed with me! He might do something bad to me. " What do you want Mr. Oh? " I lace my voice with venom to threaten him but it looks like it fails. He's technically at the other side of the hallway ,facing me. He takes a stride forward and he earns more space as I also step back. Not long after a long screech can be heard as friction works with his shoes as he sprint towards me.

With dilated pupils,I run as well to get away from him. Lights at the ceiling terribly lightens the path as I keep up my pace. Long pants and sighs can be heard along the area. I spot a corner miraculously and I slid myself in it.

I squish myself at the corner as lights flickers painfully. I crouch down to hide from him since I'm wearing black colored clothes that matches the black hues of the old stained walls. I close my eyes as I can feel my heart beating against my chest.

Out of nowhere a hand clutches my mouth as another grabs at my left wrist. Sehun pulls me up and he slams me against the wall hardly. I let out an airless gasp as I fall on the floor. My vision flickers as air starts to leave off my lungs.

Before my vision blackens, Sehun's sinister laugh bounces against the walls.

" J-Jongin.. "

---

I gasp as I sit up from the floor, coughing and weezing. I poke my chest to relieve the mushy feeling. I look around the surrounding and I find out that I'm still at the hallway. I'm suppose to be dead right? Sehun killed me when he captures me.

I feel even threatened the moment I gasp for air. He might come back and finish me off. Tremble surges into my system when the thought sinks in my head.

He might know that I'm dealing with Kai..

He might know that I'm dealing with the DEMON.

I knew that he is up to something from me. And that is to kill me, that psycho. But how come that I'm still sitting up right now like nothing happened.

I should suppose to be lying right now, together with the cold dirty walls that witnesses the killing scene.

Kai might know about these.. I must better be off dead!!!

" Nahhh.. you're not... YET.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still freakin' pissed off about the Mnet incident. Like seriously? Why would they confiscate exo lightsticks?

And what the heck happened about the result like dude!! The votings are very legit and real and now the tables had turned at the result?! Better fix this thing up Mnet.. many fans are very disappointed at this.. including me.

And to my dear exols another new MV of EXO has been released!!

I don't know what the video is but I'm pretty sure that it has been entitled 'electric kiss' am I right??

I'm so excited to see it!!

-Crystal