28

Crystal's POV

Years after Kai's death, I start despising the word love.

That addicting word when I was with him, when he saves me from Sehun. The feeling of his possessiveness when I'm with a male specie. When he looks at me when he was just my classmate. The feeling when our lips touch. I can't help but to get addicted to it.

But ever since I know about his downfall, that addicting word turns into a complete deffinition of hell. It tooks my smile and replaces it with tears, my laughter into sobs.

That thing called love is very unknown to me, I thought that I can manage to feel the hurt. But I was wrong.

It took my man, he's now suppose to be my husband with our second yet first child. But now.. I'm alone.

I didn't even manage to see his golden eyes once again after the day I said I love him. Such a bitter-sweet sensation.

" Crys.. " I whisk my face away while wiping my tears.

Sehun sighs.. " I know that you're crying.. " I face him with my teary eyes.

" Why? " I ask him.. he just looks at me.

He comes next to me.. " Kai is such a lucky guy to have someone like you, you really love him till his death.. " he makes me lend on his shoulder.

We are now at the balcony, me and Sehun together with my child, Desdemona which also means demon. Just like his father..

" She got Kai's eyes and signature smirk, she'll be the school's playgirl.. " I roll my eyes and smack Sehun forehead.

" Why are you so mean? " he pouts while soothing his aching head. I just chuckle..

We both look at the sunset.

" Breakfast is ready! " D.O yell all over the place.

" Let's eat! Time to get break-mphhh!! " Kyungsoo chokes when Kris moodily stuffs the bread into his mouth.

" We can hear perfectly Kyung.. " he tsked before getting a seat.

Sehun lends an open hand at me.. " Let's go? " he smiles.

I look back at the scenery first before taking his hand, letting him pull me towards the dining table.

---

" How does it taste Crys? "

" Good as always Kyung.. you can be a chef of a thousand restaurants. " he just laughs.

" And how about you Desdemona? Does it taste good? " the child just blabbers and keeps on eating. Not minding D.O's question that makes him pout.

" Are you really sure about her name Crys? " Suho asks warrily. I just put up a tight smile.

" She's the only family left that reminds me of him.. " Sehun rubs my back. The room goes quiet.

It's been years yet I haven't move on even a single bit. I still think about him before I sleep. When I'm sleeping I feel like he's just right beside me, pulling me into a comfortable hug. It feels so real but I know, the moment I open my eyes. Reality will slap me and takes my expectations away.

I even think that he's not dead but I rather swallow the bitter medicine than hoping that I'll turn into a sane woman again.

I'm going crazy because of this, but I have nothing to do for it. Except for enduring the pain.

" Help me.. " I whimper.

All their eyes looking at me pathetically. Grieve is written on their faces as the all stood up and hug me.

Not able to contain my tears and pain anymore.. I cry softly.. afraid to startle my child sitting next to me.

I grip on their arms as I cry even harder. Their palms, soothing my back.

I never expect that they care about me this much despite that they're demons. They are way off better than my human friends who doesn't give care about me.

I breath heavily as letting my pains and sorrows out.
" Let it out.. " Kris whispers, kissing my head tenderly.

Even the coldest member has a heart.

" I'll tuck the child to sleep.. " Lay offers before fetching her and I just nod.

I turn around and hug them back.. I'm so thankful that they are here or else I will be gone insane.

Even when my tears are finally dried, they still didn't pull out.

I smile weakly.. " Thank you guys, you've been there since I got depressed.. I owe it to--mphh! " I clamp my mouth when I feel like my breakfast climbs back to my throat.

I pull myself from them and ignore their calls and looks for the bathroom. Once I got myself there, I grip on the sink's edge and throw out.

I expect for my breakfast to come out but instead, it's just water.. I wash my face off and brush my teeth.

When I open the door, I see all of them waiting for me, looking at me worrily. " Are you okay? " they all ask in unison. I just nod.

" I'm fine guys, perfectly fi-- " then I collapse.

" Crys!! " they manage to catch me before I hit my head to the floor.

Multiple cusses can be heard before I finally lose my conscious.

---

" Is she okay? "

" I hope she will.. "

" Maybe she's just too depressed.. "

" I hope she'll finally wake up.. "

Faint voices awakens me from my deep slumber. I crack my eyes open. Seeing all of them talking worriedly, totally failed to see her already awake.

" G-guys? " my cracked voice snaps their head towards me.

" Crys! Are you now okay? " Lay ask as he puts on his gloves and mouth mask. Dilating my eyes while he place the light directly to my eyes.

I just hum..

Lay sighs before pulling of his mouth mask. " I don't know what your sickness is but it somehow matches to the signs of being pregnant.. "

What? How come?

" Have you lost your head Lay?! "

" How is she suppose to be pregnant? She didn't have any interest on moving on, how much more this!? "

" Don't be ridiculous Lay.. "

" Geez man, I'm just explaining.. " Lay huffs.

What is this?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas guys?

-Crystal