19

Crystal's POV

Light assaults my vision so I open my eyes, scanning on the unfamiliar room. Wait.. where am I?

I sat up and I feel my lungs burn for some reason, it feels like it has been set on fire but the pain is bearable. I cough as the sensation runs up to my throat making it feel dry.

A door opens..

" Feeling your throat sore? Here.. drink it up " He gives me the glass of water. I just glare at him, can't able to speak since my throat burns.

Sehun rolls his eyes, chugs up the water and slams his lips against me. Forcing my lips to open and pours the water from his mouth into mine, and I find it disgusting.

" Swallow it.. " he commands.. I thrash around. He grips my chin and snarls.

" Swallow it or I'll break it? " he threatens and I have no choice but to swallow since he grabs my chin harshly. He smirks once I'm done.

He then let's go of me, I'm about to climb down the bed when I am chained up.. how barbaric.

" I won't let you go this time Crys.. I finally have you and I got the chance to replace his mark with mine.. but first.. " he trails off, taking off his shirt and joins on the bed with me, his hands reaching for my belly. " Let's replace it with mine.. shall we? " he adds up before his hand lands on my belly.

I panic once a feeble movement in my womb takes place again. " No!.. argghh! Stop! " I can't get rid of his hands since my hands are restricted.

And what's more is that Jongin is not around.. I can't call Kai either that'll be selfish of me.

But it's the child's life is at stake Crys! Jongin will understand.

As I'm about to shout the demon's name. Sehun's lips claims mine again.. " You can't call him right now with my lips sealed against yours, the moment comes that his child will die, I will start the process of owning you as mine.. " he whispers against my lips as he keeps on grasping on my stomach.

" N-no.. stop.. K-ka--mphhh!! " he cuts me off before I call his name, his kiss goes even more agressive.

" Brace yourself.. this will hurt.. " he warns and a searing pain cuts through my womb.

" ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!! " the pain is unbearable, if this pain lasts for about an hour, I don't think that I'll made it out alive.

He seals my lips again as he continue on killing my child, I can't kick him off since he's on between my thighs.

Tears starts spilling from my eyes as I feel helpless from protecting my child from him. I can't.. I can't lose my baby.

Everytime I face away from him, he grips my face and kisses me back again. The pain still eats me until I feel a thick liquid running down my thighs.

Sehun finally let's out a sigh.. " Finally, it's done.. " a smirk tugs up the corner of his lips, as he looks down. Feeling puzzled since the pain finally subsides, I follow his gaze.

The sight below me stops my heart from beating, an ear-splittening screetch echoes in my head as I see a thick trail of blood coming out from my thighs, flowing down to my legs.

Pain gnaws my bleeding heart as I realise that I lost the baby.. our baby.

Sehun just nuzzles his head on my neck as he inhales my scent, " Now that it's dead, your scent now has changed.. his mark on you is now fading.. " he rips my negligee just to show my shoulder, and he's right.. it's now fading. Pain tugs my heart for some reason.

He pulls the blanket and starts wiping the blood off me.. still sniffing my neck. I can't fight back since I feel lightheaded due to bloodloss that'll soon lead to hemorrhage.

I flinch when he starts tearing off my negligee, his lips latching on my neck, biting it harshly afterwards making me groan. My arms weakly pushing him. " S-stop it.. S-sehun.. " he just groans and plunges his fangs in my shoulder, and I only scream in pain as I can't stop him.

Once he pulls away with blood on his lips, he pulls me down, laying my back on the matress. He moves my smeared thighs apart and slots himself between it.

This is it.. I'm bound to be fucked up, literrally and figuratively. " Before marking you as mine, let's make a fruit of our love shall we? "

His hands starts roaming around my body while his tongue forcefully plunges into my mouth, leaving nothing untouched. My breath goes heavier and heavier as my vision starts dimming.

Tears never stops flowing as the loss of my child still fresh in my mind, haunting me back and forth.

I have to call Kai.. no matter what and that's final.

Sehun chuckles as he grips on my shoulder..
" Goodluck with that though.. " then he claims my lips again.

His towering figure hovering above me limits me from doing any attempts of escaping. " And now for the gift, accept my seed and be my mate and the mother of my child.. " he turns aggressive, his breath goes ragged as he attempts on taking off my undergarments, his hands off my mouth. Now that's his mistake.

" KAI!!!!! "

He growls and cups my mouth, his eyes turns into demonic splits and his nose flared in anger. " You are not allowed to be his again! You're now mine! Mine! " he roars.

His veins popped out of his skin as he chokes me with his own hands, and another menacing presence enters the room.

Sehun's about to kiss me again when he suddenly flies off of me and gets slammed against the wall, knocking his consciousness off of him. Behind Sehun stands the one I've been missing

The man I've been yearning..

Is now here..

" Kai.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

And who missed him everyone?!

Anyway, sarreh about the sinful chapter, so I hope that you enjoyed it my dear Saphhs.. don't forget to follow me!!

Expect for a lot of cussings on the next chap Sapphs!

-Crystal