Chapter 2 - A Dream Came True

Perrie's POV:

Jade was amazing on stage, as always. Her voice, her beauty, her dance moves! Everything about her is pure perfection. I'm currently waiting in a row, with my 14 year old sister Caitlin to meet her. I'm beyond nervous! What will I tell her? Should I hug her when I see her or just take the picture and leave. Ugh...I hope I won't cry because I'm wearing makeup. Jade's makeup line. I literally am one of her biggest fans! I have her CDs, her makeup, her perfume, her book, a dress from her clothing line, posters and a charm bracelet with the word Jadeholic on it. My sister is a big fan too but I don't think that she loves her as much as I do. I love her more than you can Imagine, she is-

"Next one!" A female voice intterupted my thoughts. Shit, we're after the girl who is now behind the door. Who is now talking to Jade, my Jade. What was that?

"Perrie! We're next!" Caitlin said squeezing my hand.

"I know, I know" I smiled at my sister and took a deep breath. My heart was going to explode. I was so excited and nervous. I was meeting Jade fucking Thirlwall in less than five minutes!

"Why are you nervous? I thought you wanted to meet Jade..." my sister said, looking at me in confusion.

"No! I just-I'm really excited that's all" I squalled. "And nervous, it's just that-"

"You're next" the security guard informed us. Well that was it. Oh my Lord! I was meeting my life in a minute. I couldn't breath. The door opened and...Jade was more beautiful in person if that's even possible.

"Hi girls" she greeted us, giving us her most amazing smile. I can't move. I froze. Jade Amelia Thirlwall said hi to me.

"Hello Jade, you are so beautiful today!" my sister said, hugging Jade.

"Aw" Jade cooed, "thank you love, you are really beautiful too. What's your name?"

"I'm Caitlin. Caitlin Edwards" she said smiling.

"Cute name! And who's that pretty girl over there? Talk to me love, I don't bite" she said winking, walking towards me. I swear I just died.

"I-Im Perrie E-Edwards, it's l-lovely meeting you J-J-Jade, you are m-my idol. I love you so much" I stammered and broke into tears.

" You have a really cute and unique name. Oh, please don't cry...I love you too. Stop crying..." Jade said hugging me.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said between sobs.

"There's no need to be sorry" Jade said and kissed my cheek. She kissed my cheek. SHE KISSED MY CHEEK OH MY GOD. Calm down Perrie, calm down.

"Let's take that picture, shall we" Jade said with a grin.

"N-No I look terrible, take one with Caitlin" I'm calm now. Jade was so nice to her fans. It's like I've known her forever.

"Don't be silly, you look great! Come on!" she said grabbing mine and Caitlin's hand.

*

"Smile!" the guy behind the camera yelled. I was pretty sure that the picture was good. We were heading through the exit but Jade grabbed my wrist. She handed me a piece of paper saying '00875451 Jade xo'

"Call me sometime, will you" she winked at me and kissed my cheek. I'm sure am as red as a tomato! She winked at me and kissed my cheek AGAIN. Plus she gave me her damn number. Holy shit! She giggled as I quickly nodded my head, as a yes.

"Your giggle is so cute" I said covering my mouth with my hand, when I realised what I said.

"Aw thanks, Perrie! Speaking of cute, red looks really good on you" she said with a smirk.

"T-Thank you, I guess" I was speechless. She gave me her number, kissed my cheek and winked at me twice. WHAT IS AIR?

"Bye, cutie" she said loud enough for only me to hear.

"B-Bye, Jade. I-It was lovely meeting y-you" I blushed waving at her.

"The pleasure was all mine! See ya soon" she blew me a kiss and went to greet her other fans.

That was by far the best day of my life.

A/N:

Thanks for the reads and votes! I'm on holiday and I updated from mobile so sorry if it's small or for any grammar mistakes :) x