Chapter 18 - Midnight Fun

Jade's POV:

"Thank God you came in time Niall!" I smiled, hugging my friend.

Niall smiled back at me, hugging me lightly, "What can I say! I'm a hero!" he chuckled, "Liam's such an assh-".

"I know, I know! Can we not talk about him? How is Perrie" I asked, cutting him off.

"Um...She just faded so I took her upstairs..."

"Alright, want a drink" I asked him. Should I worry about Perrie? I checked on her like fifteen minutes ago. She must be fine.

Niall nodded, "Yeah, sure! Oh! I called Sam and Jess they are coming over".

"That's great! You can stay for the night if you'd like to! Now do you want a beer"

"Yeh beer! I...I don't wanna stay and be an extra p-"

"Shut up Ni! You know I asked you to stay right? It's all good, I love your company" I smiled.

Niall flashed me an adorable smile, "If you insist! Now, my beer please!".

"There you are! I'm gonna check on Perrie, make yourself like home"

"Kay!" Niall replied, hopping on the sofa.

 *

Perrie is just like she was I last checked on her. She needs to wake up...I miss her. WHY WON'T SHE WAKE UP?

"Pezz wake up, I need you! P-Please..." I said, between sobs. I go and sit on the bed next to her, placing my hand above hers. For some reason, the whole situation is inspiring me. I've just came up with an idea for my new album. 

"I... T-This for you! I hope you like it baby...You're all that matters to me, ain't worried about nobody else, if I ain't with you, I ain't myself... You make me complete... You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah, what's a king bed without a queen... There ain't no "I" in team.... You make me complete...You're all that matters to me, Pezz.."

Perrie's eyes shot open, "You are all that matters to me too...".

"PERRIE!" I screamed, throwing my arms around my girlfriend, thank you God, thank you!

Giggles escape her mouth, "JADE!", she mimicked me. I roll my eyes and lean so that my head is inches apart from hers.

"Just kiss me already" she whined and I smirked, cupping her face with my hands pulling it closer to mine.

"Hey! Are you okay because...Oh! I'm sorry...",  I was just about to close the gap between our lips but Niall ruined our moment. "I...Uh continue, I'll be downstairs.." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

I chuckled, "It's all good Niall, thanks".

"You can stay if you want to" Perrie teased him.

"Nah, thank you Perrie" he blushed. Aww my best friend is embarrassed, yay!

"Nope, he can't stay because we better get ready for that friends' night in" I said, smiling.

"Umm that's a great idea but..Who's coming" Perrie asked.

"Jesy, Sam and Niall's already here so yeah. Them. You can call your friends too if you'd like" I told her.

Perrie smiled wide, "Thank you Jade! I'll call Leigh and Katherine, is that okay".

"Sounds great" I smiled, "Now let's get ready! Niall, could you.."

"Yeah I uh...Get ready, you know where to find me" he said, then went downstairs.