Chapter 15 - Dream

Jade's POV:

"Let go off me bastard!"  I screamed in terror. Why would he want to hurt me.

"But babe, I know you want me to stay" he smirked.

"No-no. I want you to leave me alone. We're over!"

"No! Jade, you are fucking straight not some weird p-"

Tears are streaming down my face, "Get out! NOW! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ME"

"No, I'm sure that's a kind of a game. But even if it's not... I bet I can turn you straight again" he grinned devilishly before forcing his body on mine, making it unable to escape from him.

"HEEELP " I yell as loud as I can. And then there's just pain, he slapped me! "Nooo please" I beg when he attacks my neck,"No..No please" but he didn't stop.

Perrie's POV:

"Perrie, will you marry me" Jade asked kneeling in front of me.

"Oh my God" I gasped, "YES! YES! I WILL!!".

"I love you Pezz" my fiancé smiled, leaning in to kiss me.

"I love you too Jadey" I said and connected our lips into a passionate kiss. Jade pulled back and let out a scream.

I wake up to find a scared Jade, screaming next to me. So it was all a dream. She never proposed to me.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP"

"Jade! Are you alright" I asked , hugging her.

"N-No" Jade cried out.

"What's wrong baby" I asked rubbing circles on her back to comfort her.

"Nothing. It's n-nothing. Really"

"I know something's wrong Jadey" I said, turning to face my stunning girlfriend, "And you can always tell me okay".

Jade smiles at my words, "I love you so much Perrie  Louise Edwards"

"And I love you more, Jade Amelia Thirlwall"

She giggles before pecking my lips softly and hopping off my bed. Technically it's our bed now.

*

"Pezz, I've made us breakfast!" Jade yells from the kitchen.

"Coming honey boo!" I yell back and grab my socks. It's pretty cold today so.

"What did my amazing girlfriend cook  for her lovely girlfriend today" I giggled, hugging Jade from the behind.

"Chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate, just for you and I babe"

"Mhmm that sounds great" I murmured, before  kissing her neck.

"Let's eat yeah" Jade suggested and  I nod, sitting beside her.

*

"So did you like my cookies" Jade asked, with a small smile on her face.

"Of course, I love everything about you or anything you do. And yeah they were tasty but I must be cheesy sometimes right " I giggled  and she kissed  my cheek. 

"Uh...Perrie" Jade whispered, "About that dream...I ugh..I  kind of... I saw a nightmare and my ex was in it"

"Oh" Why would she scream help and cry if it was her ex? I don't think Jonathan was ever abusive... "Why are you terrified of Jonathan".

"But...It wasn't Jonathan"

"Who was it then" I asked. I'm so worried now! Who the fuck is that scary ex that made my Jade cry! "Jadeyyy! You can tell me".

"I know but...Per-" was all she manages to say before breaking down in tears. My baby! Who was that fucking asshole!

"Tell me, Jade!"

"O-Okay...It was.. " she tried so hard not to cry but she ended up crying her eyes out again.

"I'm sorry Jade, but you must tell me who it was  and what he did. I can help you if you do".

"Alright...I-I..".

"Breath in and out. It's okay, it's gone...Just tell me love".

"M-My e-ex...L-Liam Payne raped me" she said between sobs, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

That bastard  is gonna pay.

A/N:

I knooooowww, too small eh.

BUT HOW DID THIS STORY GET SO FAR!

When I get my laptop back I'll write a big chap! :)

vote comment and thanks for all the support ;) you rock guys!

P.S. I love Liam :P