Epilogue

- 2 years later..

Perrie's POV:

From: My Jade

Hey babe how is everyone doin? I miss you all soo much :( X

To: My Jade

Jadey!! :D we miss you too and we're good! When will you be back? xxx

My phone buzzed seconds later, meaning I had a text from Jade. I was about to tap on my phone's screen but I was interrupted by a loud noice coming from downstairs. I threw my phone on the bed and rushed to the living room.

"I'm sorry! Don't be mad I can explain!"

"Emily Anne Thirlwall what have you done!?", I yelled angrily.

"I'm...I..", my daughter started crying and I instantly felt bad for being harsh on her. I hugged her and she hid her head in my chest, light sobs escaping her mouth.

"I'm sorry sweetheart....I'm sorry...Tell me what happened...", I cooed.

"I wanted to eat biscuits and I didn't want to bother you...I tried to reach them from my own but the-then I broke your cup"

"Aw baby, it's okay...You scared me and I thought something bad happened. Plus, you could wake the baby up! You better ask me to help you next time"

"I'm sorry mommy", Emily sniffed.

"It's okay..", I smiled at her. I could never stay mad on my baby girl. It's just impossible!

"So did you talk with mom?"

"I did and she said she misses you, JJ and I"

"Did you tell her I miss her too?"

I nodded, "Of course I did".

Emily smiled, "Now go play and I'm going to check how's our little man".

"Okay mom!"

I smiled and went upstairs to check on my little angel.

Emily is six years old and she looks a lot like me. We adopted her seven months ago but she has blue eyes and blonde hair... She's like a mini me and it's so cute! Jackson, our son, is six months old and he looks like me and Niall, Niall Horan. He wanted to help us have the second child we always wanted! Jackson has an amazing eye colour, it's a mixture of green and blue and he has blonde hair also.

"Mom come here!", I heard Emily yelling.

"What's wrong Em?"

"Oh nothing's wrong but Darcy called and she said you called uncle Harry earlier but he didn't answ-"

"Ah, yes I forgot! I'm going out with auntie Jesy and auntie Leigh today so Caitlin is going to babysit you and JJ and I thought you'd like a mini sleepover"

"Yes yes yes!", Emily squalled.

"Haha alright, I'm gonna call Harry then"

"Thanks mommy I love you", my daughter told me cutely and I kissed her cheek.

"I love you more baby girl"

-

Jade's POV:

"What do you mean I can't go home tomorrow!?"

"I'm sorry Jade, I really am but you have a photoshoot..", Sam told me.

"Fuck", I growled, "I wanna see my babies!".

"You'll see them in two days", Sam smiled.

"I've been away for like two weeks. I'm such a terrible mother!"