(Final) Chapter 32 - The Surprise

Jade's POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. What time is it? OH MY GOD!

"Wake up sleepy head we're late!", I whispered, poking Perrie's sides.

"Late for what?", Perrie yawned.

"FOR MY TOUR!"

"What!", she yelled, "Is it now?".

"No silly, but I have a soundcheck and I have to greet my fans and quest stars ya know"

"Ooh...", she trailed of.

"Okay put some clothes on and they'll take care of us there"

"Kay!", she smiled and I smiled back at her.

"Wait who are your guests?"

"Got a secret can you keep it swear this one you'll save...", I chaunted, ignoring my girlfriend's question.

"Ugh as you wish", she whined and I smirked.

"Ready?", I asked her.

"Ready", she smiled, "Maybe ready can be our always".

I rolled my eyes, "How about no?".

"Fine", she pouted.

I kissed her pout away, "Aw babe come on we're late...Oh! And happy Anniversary Pezz".

Perrie smiled, "Oh my God I forgot about that thanks to you!", she stuck her tongue out at me, "Happy anniversary baba. It's been a lovely year... I love you".

"Hehe thought you'd forget after this but I don't mind...And I love you"

She smiled and pecked my lips sweetly, "Let's get going".

*

"Hi Jade and Perrie", Darcy greeted us.

I smiled at her, "Hey love how are you?".

"I'm great! No, I'm more than great! I'm so happy Jade thank you!", she said with a wide grin, "How about you two?".

"I'm good", Perrie and I said in unison.

"Sweetheart may talk to you for a sec while Perrie here talks to your daddies?"

"Of course", Darcy said, grabbing my hand.

"Hey Perrie!", Louis told my girfriend.

"Louis? Harry? Oh my God! Harry your hair looks different"

"Yeah that's why I'm planning on-"

"Stealing Rapunzel's look", Louis joked and Harry smacked his arm playfully.

"I've heard that you guys came out and adopted a kid but you are nowhere..In public now! I miss you as band...But I'm so happy that you are happy!", Perrie smiled.

"Thank you Perrie", Harry smiled, "Yeah the truth is that after we came out we wanted our private time together...You know all these years with Eleanor as Louis' girlf-"

"Beard", Louis cut him off with a smirk and I giggled.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Beard... And me dating loads of girls because of the management...Well it broke us apart a little...".

"But now, we're back and ready to let the world know about us! Don't get us wrong, we absolutely love the other lads, our fans and the 1D crew...We were just too pressured", Louis continued.

"I see and I absolutely support this decision you two made! And you and Niall should get together now because the other two-"

"We might not be in the public eye anymore but Niall informs us about stuff and we know what Liam and Zayn did and I'm so sorry about it. After we left they started drinking and doing drugs too often. They weren't like that before. They changed, sadly...", Harry cut her off.