Chapter 8 - Birthday (part 2)

Perrie's POV:

What will Jade think of what I did. I hope she's okay about it. But I really wanted the media to spread the world. I want everyone to know she's mine. Only a fan knew as I remember so it's not like everyone could tell we're together, and we don't go out much so...I must ask Jade to be sure, but even if she's not there's nothing we can do anymore! 

"Jade..."

Jade turned to face me, with a worried expression on her face. Oh, shit! That's not good!

"Um...Is it okay, you know...Is it okay I told the paps" I asked nervously, my head down staring at my shoes.

"It's absolutely fine with me Perrie! I just...You should be able to have a normal life, now that the media know you'll never have privacy and... You will receive hate I'm afraid" she almost whispered and started crying. I hate seeing her hurt! I'm so stupid, it's all my fault!

"Jadey! Nooooo! It's okay with me, I'll deal with them all but please smile! Please Jade, your smile is my strength..I love you way too much to let the media break us apart. I'll be strong for you Jade, we'll make it" I said, throwing my arms around her. She hugged me back and after a while she stopped crying. Thanks my Lord!

"I love you Perrie" she whipsered, leaning closer to kiss me.

"We're here! Oh. I'm sorry ma'am" Jade's driver's voice interrupted our moment. Are you kidding me Ben!?

Jade chuckled, "All good Ben, thank you for the drive" she smiled. "But call me Jade okay"

"Okay. It was my pleasure...Jade!" he smiled.

"That's it! Haha bye Ben" Jade giggled and got out of the car.

I glanced at Ben with a small smile on my face, "Bye Ben".

"Goodbye Perrie" he replied, smiling. With that, I closed the car door and rushed next to Jade's side.

*

*

*

"Perrieeeeeeeee! Jaaaaaadee! I missed you guys so much!" Caitlin greeted us with a huge smile. Aww, my sister's such a cutie!

 "How ya doin" I asked, giving my sister a hug.

"I'm great, so does mom. How about you two lovebirds" Caitlin smirked, "I saw some pictures of your recent dates! They are in every magazine! I have like 10 magazines with your face...I'm gonna send my complaints"

"That's crazy! Why would you do that? I'm totally fine with the paparazzi and stuff" I said, snaking my arm around Jade's waist.

"Yeah, I wasn't talking about that" Caitlin said.

"What are you talking about then"  Jade and I chorused.

Caitlin has put on her serious look, oh no! Serious Caitlin is never good! "Um..I want more Jade and not your...If you can call that ugh face in all the magazines! It's annoying, you are so ugly Perrie!" I know she's joking but she's going to pay! Jade giggled and mumbled something like 'ooh burn' but I'm not sure. Jade is going to be punished too. But...In a different way.

"That was so funny that I forgot to laugh" I said sarcastically.

"Jade laughed tho" Caitlin smirked.

"Jade's gonna pay" I said, turning to face a frowned Jade. Here I come baby. "You too" I yelled, letting go off Jade. My sister started running but she's not fast, I'm right behind her.