Chapter 11 - Safe

Jade's POV:

Thank God, I'M ALIVE! There're were fans everywhere and my mind was thinking of Perrie since the second Caitlin called me. I had almost lost Deb too and I freaked out! I wasn't nice to my fans today but I'm pretty mad and anxious so fuck it! I need to go see Perrie, my poor baby. She doesn't deserve this, no one does but especially her. She did nothing wrong! N O T H I N G. I hope she's okay and didn't try to do anything stupid or harmfull.  There we go, outside her house and what a surprise! Paparazzi are everywhere!

"Jade, nice selfie on instagram" Aw, cute one!

"Is there anything going on with Sam Craske" Hell no, Sam's my best friend!

"How do you manage to deal with the hate your girlfriend gets" Ugh.

"Perrie is human! Show some respect guys. What did she do to you" Debbie said between sobs. Poor Deb! It's so hard for all of us!

"Is Perrie cheating on you with Harry Styles" Sure thing!

"Do you want to say something"

"Actually, I do. To all the people that hate on Perrie, I hate them too. You made her cry and believe all the bullshit you said! YOU ARE BULLIES! I hate you with all my heart okay! You can gladly stop being my fans if you hate on my lovely girlfriend! She makes me happy, you should respect that! I didn't ask you to love her or like her or find her pretty! I don't care if you hate her, just don't hate her in public okay! It hurts all of us! Perrie, her family, ME! Please respect us, we have feelings too" I yelled, anger taking over me.

"Are you pregnant" I roll my eyes. Of course I am!

"Bye guys" I shout rushing to my girfriend's house, Deb following me.

-

"Perrieee!" I yelled. I can hear footsteps.

"Jadey! Mom!" Perrie squaked, hugging her mother and then, me.

"I feel so safe in your arms Jadey" she murmured. Oh baby. Me too!

"P-Perrie what have you done" Debbie cried out, obviously talking about the cuts on Perrie's wrists.

"I'm sorry mom, I was mad, sad and I-"

I cut her off with a kiss, "Don't you ever do that again, okay. I'm sorry Perrie! I love you Pezz!"

"It's not your fault! I know Jade I love you too, I'm so sorry I-"

"Hey, hey! It's fine. Just remember that I love you" I smiled and she smiled back.

"I owe it all to Caitlin, if it wasn't her I don't know what I'd do..." Perrie saod, hugging her sister.

"We should post a group selfie" Caitlin grinned.

"Yaaa we should!" Perrie yelled in excitement.

I take my phone off my purse. "Okay girlies" I said with a smile, "Say cheese".

"Cheese" we all say in unison. Aah that's a cute one!

"We look amazing" Caitlin said.

I smirk, "We do, don't we".

[[ @jadeameliabadwi: Hurt them and I'll hunt you  lol love you Pezz n Kit Kat! X ]]

"Posted" I announce proudly.

"Gonna check" Perrie squalled and Caitlin chuckles at her reaction.

"Eeek my notifications are goin wild"

"Perrie commented, awwww" Caitlin cooed.

[[ @perrieeele: love you more honey boo       ]]

"Perrie! That honey boo nickname is just like you" I yelled.

"What do you mean" Perrie asks, confusion all over her features.

"I mean, perfect" I said and Perrie blushed like mad. Haha, aw.

"Yuck! You two are too cheesy" Caitlin said, with mocked annoyance.

"We know!" I said with a smirk and Caitlin rolls her eyes, "Now come upstairs baby".

"Alright, see ya Caitlin" Perrie said.

"Don't be too loud" Caitlin smirks.

"Oh, pft! I'm not planning on that right now"

"Whatever" Caitlin said.

-

"Perrie, have a sit. We need to talk". I said and Perrie sat next to me. "Look, Perrie...I'm so sorry that my fans hate on you. I...I feel that...I must tell you something..."

A/N:

3.5K READS? OMFGGGGG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

ITS TOO SMALL IK! :(

HAA CLIFF :') I think that it is :P

That's a filler, I'll update soon :)

Vote, comment, share :)