Chapter 19 - Mistake

Perrie's POV:

"Jesus Christ Leigh!" I yelled. What the actual fuck! Why would she do that!

"I...Um..I have to go" Leigh Anne replied, looking down. "I'll just pack my stuff and I-".

"Na-uh, you have some explaining to do. Both of you ladies!" I cut her off, making my way to my best friend.

"Both of us?! Explaining!? We're adults Perrie, it's..It was a mistake.. No big deal!" Jesy joined the conversation.

"WHAT! I-I...It was no big deal...? A MISTAKE? Jesy I-I thought you felt it too.." Leigh said, breaking down. Drama time!

Niall rushed to Leigh's side, hugging her tight as she continued crying, leaving a mark on Niall's shirt. Jade glared at Jesy, before I took hers and Jesy's hands, leading them out of the room.

"A kiss isn't nothing Jessica" Jade told her friend, "You hurt the poor girl's feelings over there ya know".

"I'm sorry okay! Perrie scared me!"

I groan, "Are you fucking ser-".

"Shut it! Both of you! Perrie, it was not of your bussiness, go apologise. You too Jesy, go tell Leigh what you feel. Perrie won't kill you if you like her friend.." Jade told us, " Well..I guess she won't. Will you Perrie" she joked.

I chuckled, "I would never do that! We better go now that she stopped crying".

"Alright...Uh..The truth is that I really do like Leigh okay...I didn't mean to hurt her..."Jesy said.

"It's gonna be okay Jess", Jade flashed her a smile. Hopefully....

-

"Leigh, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..I just-"

"Shut up will you! I don't wanna see you again!" Leigh cut her off.

Jesy's expression changed...Seh looks...Hurt? "Leigh Anne! Listen to me...I'm sorry I hurt you I didn't want to hurt you...Ever and I-"

Leigh wouldn't let her finish, "But...You did...You hurt me Jesy! And the funny thing is that, hah! I thought you liked me...I didn't know..You are a fucking bitch and I wish I knew that before I kissed you".

"But I do like you dammit!" Jesy yelled, moving closer to my friend.

Leigh gasped, "W-What".

"I like you, silly! I'm so sorry, I'm a bitch I know but will you....Please give me a second chance" Jesy pleaded, "I don't want to lose you because of a mistake. I like you Leigh and...Yeah, please forgive me".

"How could I not forgive you!" Leigh smiled, throwing her arms around Jesy. Jesy grinned widely, I love seeing them happy.

"Aww, you two are adorable", Jade cooed, "We should go on a double date!".

"That's a great idea Jadey!" I said, kissing my girlfriends cheek.

"Yeah, sure...I'm in! What d' ya say Lee Lee" Jesy asked with a smile.

"Why not" Leigh smiled, "And...I love Lee Lee as my nickname".

Jesy blushed, "I'm glad you do".

"Uh...Guys...I don't want to interrupt you four but...We exist" Katherine chuckled. But that was a sarcastic chuckle, if that makes sense.
t makes sense to me...ANYWAY! It's a fake chuckle, she's pissed with something. And I want to know what it is as her best friend, we should share all our thoughts and  talk about stuff ...Why won't she tell me? I tell her almost everything. Except mine and Jade's sex life. Also, she-
Shut up and go ask her!
That...Awkward moment when your own self  tells you to shut up. Yeah. It's awkward.
I guess I should shut up now..

Go on! Ask her!  "Kat! Can I talk to you for a sec".

"Uh sure" she replied standing up, following me in the kitchen.

"Is everything okay" I asked her, "You act like something's wrong".

"Nope, all good. I'm fine" she replied. I know when she's lying. And right now, she is.

"I know when your lying, Spires. Tell me what's wrong"

"But-"

"No buts" I interrupted her, "Tell me".

"Alright...Um..There's a girl-"

"A girl!? Oh gosh! I'm so hap-"

Katherine flashed me a weak smile, "Let me finish", she said and I nodded. "Well she will never like me back. Or...Uh..I'm in love with that girl, Perrie. Do you know how much being rejected hurts? Do you!", her voice cracked. That's sad. My poor girl.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry... She doesn't know what she's loosing. Your amazing Kat! Your beautiful, wonderful, the bestest friend ever and you must forget that bitch and move on. I love you, you are one of the most important people in my life okay? Don't waste your time on people who don't care. It's not worth it", I smiled, hugging my best friend.

Katherine let go of my arms, "You are not a bitch Perrie".

"Well thanks but why would you say that"

"Y-You are the girl I'm in love with, Perrie. I love you, but not in the way you do", Katherine said, crying.

Wait, WHAT!?

A/N:

Hey guys! Did you like the chapter? Umm...I'm sorry for the late update! I'm studying because of my exams next week, eeeeep! :(
I don't know when I'll update but it will be soon I guess :)
Soooooo....VOTE, COMMENT and thank you all for making this story grow! It reached 10K *shocked* yay!

Have a great day/night/evening! ❤