Chapter 26 - The Tour: 1st Meet & Greet

a/n Ohh i forgot to mention that The Tour chapter and this chapter are ALL  a year after the other chapterss :D I'm sorry if its confusing

Perrie's POV:

"Happy Birthday Pezz", Jade yawned.

I smiled, "Good morning".

"I can't believe you are 20!", she told me.

"Me neither. I'm old!"

"You'll always be my baby no matter your age", she pecked my lips softly.

"I love you"

"I la-la-la-love you", Jade chanted.

"Oh!"

"What is it", she asked me, sitting on the bed.

"Today's the 10th of July so...That means that...We've been together for almost 1 year"

"It's our anniversary next week, do you believe it!"

"Time flies...", I mumbled, "It's been a wonderful year, thanks to your love".

"Aw Pezz", she cooed, "You will always be in my heart, you know how much I love you".

I grinned, "I know and I'm so lucky to have you".

"I'm lucky too. You bring out the best of me, you are always there for me and you...Even when I didn't know you, you were there for me, Loving me and supporting me and thank you for everything Perrie. I'm glad you made it to my meet & greet that day"

I could feel my eyes tearing up, "I love you and I will love you forever".

"I love you, forever and always"

"I am here", we chorused and I chuckled.

"Let's go eat something before my meet and greet, yeah", she asked me.

"Of course! Can I-"

"Sure, yeah I'd love to!", she cut me off and I nodded with a smile on my face. How did I she know I was going to ask her to go with her?

"How did you know what I was going to ask", I asked her.

"Your an open book, Edwards", she smirked.

*

"Babe I'm going to check twitter!"

"Okay, I'm taking a quick shower and then we are leaving"

"Why", I asked.

"I have a signing in three hours"

"Oh...Yeah! So you better be quick", I told her and she nodded.

And yes, I've made a twitter account just after Jade's livestream two days ago and I love it. My mentions are going crazy, I already have more than 10K followers! Some people also send me sweet or even mean tweets but I try to stay positive and happy. My family, Jade and my friends, even the people tweeting that they love me, make me strong and never fail to make me smile! But I don't get why Jade's fans love me, I'm just dating their idol...

WAIT WHAT IS THIS!?

@jadesflowers and 123 retweeted a  tweet you were mentioned in:

[[ zaynmalik: @perrie_edwards I'd love to meet you, gorgeous lady! Your voice is sickkk! :) x ]]

WHAT. IS. THIS! ZAYN MALIK FROM ONE DIRECTION JUST TWEETED ME OH MY GOD! He's been my celebrity crush since day one, after Jade of course! What should - How will I reply? What will I say? WHAT IS AIR!?