Chapter 12 - Towers

Perrie's POV:

Shit, what is Jade going to tell me!

"Yeah...Jade, it's not your fault! It's my fault that I'm in love with you" I said looking straight into her eyes. Jade quickly looks away and I froze. Why would she look away!

"Jade" I ask, "What's wrong".

"Um...Perrie...I need to tell you something".

"Sure okay"

"I love you Perrie" Jade said and I smile.

"Jadey I l-"

"No. Listen to me, Perrie" What happened to Pezz.

"As you already know, I really do love you. I love your eyes. Those amazing ocean blue eyes of yours that make my heart melt every single time I look in them. I love those pink luxious lips of yours! They are always so kissable so sweet! I love...The way your eyes sparkle when you talk, your stunning smile, your absolutely amazing body, your soft blond hair which I could run my hands into all day if I could. I love everything about you Perrie. I love the way you look at me, I absolutely adore the nicknames you call me, your voice is angelic I...Perrie I'm so in love with you! B-but we can't be together. I'm sorry Perrie but I can't stand seing all these stuff about you, I can't stand you being sad so I'll have to break up on you" Jade said, grabbing her bag and rushing downstairs, not even bothering to say goodbye. She left me in my room, alone. Now I feel empty. There's no pain, no tears. Just emptiness.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jade's POV:

Did I just break up with Perrie.

Oh yes you did.

SHUT UP INNER VOICE UGH!

No, Jade! You better listen! You just broke up with the love of your life because of the hate she was receiving? THAT IS SO STUPID OF YOU! You could have get through that together, like one.

You better go back.

No, I can't.

You will.

No.

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!

Okay.

Hahaha.

Oh shut up!

"WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING" I yelled, some people looking straight at my direction. Pftt, mind your business people!

"Jade? Is that you, Jade Thirlwall" an adorable little girl asked.

I tried my best to answer but there's a lump in my throat, I can't get a word out.

"Y-Yeah that...Ugh that's m-me"

"I am a huge fan" the little girl stated proudly and I smiled at her. "Where is Perrie? Your girlfriend? I have two daddies so I won't judge you, ever. You are really cute together can you please say I said hi and that I find her really pretty".

There goes the tears...

"I'm s-so sorry J-Jade" the fan stammered, "I didn't want to hurt you" she started crying too. Nooo, that breaks my heart more! If that's possible.

"No, no love you didn't...I just broke up with Perrie and I'm sorry because I'm sad and re-"

The little girl got me off guard by hugging me. "Jade, you should go get Perrie back...You know what. I see that emotion in your eyes, when you look at her and when she looks at you and...You really love each other. My daddy looks at my daddy that way too, that's what real love is. Please get back together, you were meant to be". Well wow. How smart and...Wow for a kid!

"Hah aw, that was adorable just like you! Thanks for the advice! I'm so lucky to have such a supportive fan! What's your name and age" I asked, poking her left dimple with my finger.

"I'm Darcy and I'm seven years old" Darcy smiled.

"Your daddies must be very very proud of you, Darcy! It was a honor meeting you"

She giggled, "Can we please take a picture"

"Of course" I said with a smile. "But...I have a better idea".

*

"Done" I announce and Darcy smiles wide.

"Can you give me one of your daddies' phone number? We should keep in touch"

"Yeah! Sure!"  Darcy grinned, "0087543420 and his name is Harry, Harry Styles Tomlinson".

"Okay, thanks love!"

"Bye Jade, good luck" she said, hugging me again.

I hugged her back, "Thanks lovely, see ya soon".

Darcy waved a good bye at me and rushed to her parents. They are such a cute couple, with a very well raised daughter. I waved a goodbye back and smiled at her parents. Now, I have to find Ben to take me to Perrie's.

*

I just entered Perrie's door. I'm ready to ring the bell but the door opens and I'm greeted by a happy Caitlin.

"I'm glad you came! I know you didn't mean what you said" Caitlin said, smiling like an idiot.

"Haha how did you know what I s-"

"Oopsie" she mumbled. Haha! Oh, Cat!

I giggled, "Hahaha, may I come in".

"Sure thing" Caitlin smiled, "You know she wrote a song when you left. It's amazing yet sad...YOU NEED TO LISTEN!!" Caitlin yelled, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs. We're standing behind Perrie's door and oh my god, her voice is full of emotion and oh my god.

"....And you left it so late that my heart feels nothing, nothing at all

Once we were made like towers

Everything could have been ours

But you left it too late now my heart feels nothing, nothing at all....." Perrie's angelic voice makes me shiver. But...I can't stand there, listening to her cries and do nothing!  I made her feel like that. I enter her bedroom and lock the door behind me.

"...OOOH, nothing at a-"

"Perrie! I'm so sorry, please forgive me" Relief took over me when she smiled and started moving closer to me. I smiled back, opening my arms so I could hug her.

"OW!" I screamed. SHE SLAPPED ME!

"PERRIE LET ME EXPLAIN"

"N-No! No matter what Jade, I'll never be good enough for you" she said between sobs.

I start crying too now, how could she think she's not good enough!? "You are way too good for me Pezz don't you ever say that again"

"Jade, you don't love me ok! You wouldn't leave me if you did!"

"I didn't leave you! I'm here and a mess, I love you! I need you in my life! Heck, believing that leaving you would be the best for us both was the most stupid thing I've ever done! Perrie you need to believe me...You are my world and my so so so so soooo sorry..." I said, weeping my tears away, "Perrie you are my world, I-I can't loose you...FUCK, I COULDN'T EVEN STAND FOUR HOURS OF BEING AWAY FROM YOU! Do you know how important you are to me!? DO YOU PERRIE! I'm terribly sorry for hurting you baby and I can make it up to you...I need a second chance" I pleaded, then fell on the floor and curled into a ball, sobbing.

I've lost her forever.