Chapter 4 - Feelings

Perrie's POV:

What did just happen. My stomach is full of butterflies. Jade Thirlwall, my favourite artist, my idol, my queen, my inspiration, my EVERYTHING asked me to be her girlfriend. She told me she's been thinking about me since the moment we met. I can't move. I can't speak. I'm dead. IS SHE EVEN SERIOUS? Say YES. No, I must say NO. What if we break up and she hates me? But I love her so much...

"....Perrie I'm sorry, I don't know why I asked that...Just forget it eh?" Jade said, guilt formed on her stunning face. She...She can't be serious! What the fuck! She just told me she likes me and now she wants me to forget it? Why..Just why...

There goes the tears "W-What? Jade...Did you even m-mean what you said? Because I did, I love you Jade! I-I love you more than a fan ever would! Your music helped me so much a-and you've been the best i-idol ever and now you are playing with my feelings like that? I'm not a fucking toy! My mom was right, I mean I-I LOVE SOMEBODY I D-DONT EVEN K-KNOW! How c-can I trust you after that...You don't even k-know me! You j-just think I can f-forget this and walk a-away? W-Well if...Yiu do...Fuck y-" I'm so angry, I wanted to finish my speech and throw her out of my car! But then, her lips crashing on mine made me forget everything. She's been kissing me for some seconds...Kiss back coward!

Her lips taste like strawberries, fitting perfectly on mine. I feel sparks in every inch of my body! I think I'm gonna pass out...I'm gonna melt...She tries to slip her tongue into my mouth, but I decide to tease her so I'm keeping my mouth shut. She's an amazing kisser. She squeezes my right breast with her right hand and I gasp. She takes the opportunity and slids her tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. Damn, it feels so good! I don't want to stop but I need oxygen! I pull back and stare into her big hazel eyes. Jade is looking straight into my eyes too with so much adoration that I think I'm gonna cry. 

"Wow" I said, breathless.

"Yeah. Wow." she nodded leaning to kiss me again. I put my hand on her lips to stop her. She looks hurt but I need to ask.

"J-Jade...What a-are we?" I'm so confused...I do love Jade more than anything but what is going on between us? She hurt me.

"A couple! If you'd like...Look I'm sorry about earlier...I thought you-"

"I'd love to!" I half yelled cutting her off.

A wide smirk grew on her face as she leaned closer "Then, in that case.." with that she cupped my face with her hands and connected our lips together. It feels so good. She is amazing and she likes me...Well she doesn't love me like I do, yet. I smile into the kiss and she immediately pulls back.

"Fuck" she cursed under her breath.

I felt my eyes tearing up "What's wrong"

"Aw baby, it's not you! I have a signing in one hour so I must get going. Do you want to come?" she said smiling.

"Oh, yeah sure!" She called me baby and wants me to her signing oh my. Wait, oh no.

"Oh fuck" it was my turn to curse now.

"What happened" Jade asks, confusion all over her features.

"We forgot Caitlin" I said as I felt my eyes tearing up again.

"Let's go get her, I'm sure she's fine" Jade tried to calm me down but she couldn't. We left my little sister alone at a beach full of people and it's been a while. I'm so worried. Nothing can make me calm now.

*

Jade's POV:

"Let's go get her, I'm sure she's fine" I said, trying to calm Perrie's nerves. But it really doesn't seem to help. She's crying again...It hurts seing her hurt. I'm not really worried, Caitlin is a smart girl. "Perrie, you can call her" I suggested, rubbing her back with my hand.

"Y-yeah" her voice craked. My poor baby...Perrie dialed the number and she's waiting for her sister to answer her call. I hope she does. Firstly, Caitlin is a really nice girl. Second, I like her. Not only because she's my fan but she's my girlfriend's sister! And third, it's my fault. Yeah. Mine. If I wasn't that stupid to say that Perrie didn't care about me. I'm so-

Perrie's worried voice interrupted my thoughts "Caitlin? Caitlin! Baby are you okay? I know! I'm sorry! Yes I was crying...Nothing's wrong...Actually everything's perfect.." she said turning to face me, her blue eyes boring into my hazel ones. She squeezed my hand lightly and smiled. I smiled back at her. This moment can't be anymore perfect.

"Hellooo? Perrieee! Are you guys coming to get me?" Caitlin's voice interrupted us. We both giggled.

"Yeah, we're on our way sweetheart" I replied and she hung up. I pecked Perrie's cheek and we hopped out of the car. I interlocked my fingers with hers and we both smiled.

"Lock the car, smartass!" I teased and Perrie blushed.

"You are such a distraction!" she said and I smirked.

"But you love me" I grinned. "And Perrie I thi-"

"Yeah I do! Let's go get my sister!" Perrie cut me off. I was going to tell her that I love her too. Why did she cut me off. I know it's too soon to be in love but...I...It's just so right with her.

And I'm in love with her.

A/N:

So what do you muffins think of my story so far? Thanks for reading :)
Can this chap get 15 votes and 5 comments? :3

I'll update soon :D

Take care x

The Meet & Greet - Jerrie (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara