Chapter 16 - Over Again

Jade's POV:

"When did that happen" Perrie asked.

"Uh...When I broke up with him, seven months ago I think. .."

"And then we started dating, right"

I lean in and peck her lips, "Yeah. And...I'm glad I met you Pezz, you...You changed my life and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you to the stars and back".

"Awww, Jade you know how much I love you!"

"I know. Thank you for everything baby" I said with a smile.

Perrie  smiled back and stood up, making her way to the fridge, mumbling a Justin Bieber song.

"As long as you love me...We could be starving..We could be homeless.." Her angelic voice fills my ears, "Jadeyyy" she yells. What happened!

I rush to her side, "Perrie! What's the matter"

"There's no food" she said with a pout.

I laugh, "You scared me".

She groans and then pouts again, "But it's serious"

"Alright then. We can go shopping" I giggled and her face lit up.

She pecks my lips, "I'm gonna get ready, love you"

"I love you too and you look incredibly stunning so come on"

"But I'm in a bra and shorts" I smirk and realization hits her, "You pervert!" she winks.

"Oh hush, you love my perverted side"

"As I love everything about you"

"That's too cheesy"

"Shut up, you love my cheese side"

"I love everything about you" I copy her words. She giggles and rushes upstairs to get ready.

"Don't wear makeup baby" I call her from downstairs.

"Okay! Come wear some clothes too" she yells back.

I was ready to go upstairs to get ready too but my phone buzzed. It was a text by some unknown number.

[[ Hey J! Miss me? I missed you and I was thinking of starting our relationahip over again yeah? Text me back. Can't wait to see my sexy girl  again ;)

Love always Liam xoxo ]]

I didn't understand I was crying until Perrie asked me why. Don't tell her.

"What's wrong Jadey" she asked, rubbing circles on my back.

"N-Nothing. I'll go get ready now"

Tears roll on  Perrie's cheeks , "I'm here for you Jade, why won't you trust me" she whispers.

I trust her. I do, but I'm scared. Liam is a bastard! I don't want her to get hurt, I don't want her to know. But what shall I do? I can't go back to him...He fucking raped me because I told him I'm not straight anymore!  But if I tell Perrie, she'll understand and protect me. I know that she won't leave me because she really loves me. So I'm going to tell her. Now.

*

*

*

"Spill" Perrie commanded. I've been trying to tell Perrie what happened  for half an hour now and I can't because I'm crying like mad.

"Pezz, I'm scared...Look" I sniffed, handing her my mobile phone.

Perrie's eyes widened, "WHAT!"