Chapter 10 - Strong

Perrie's POV:

"Jade, I can't breath"

"Me neither, you were amazing" Jade let out a breath as I smirked.

"You weren't bad yourself"

Jade smirked, "Mhm...I know you loved it"

"Maybe" I said, kissing her cheek. "I gotta use the bathroom"

"Kay" Jade said, grabbing her phone as I walked through the bathroom. Jade giggled.

"What"

"Nice butt Edwards" she said in a teasing tone. I roll my eyes and close the door behind me.

Jade's POV:

Damnn Perrie's ass is so sexy! I wonder how my fans going. Woah our selfie has 40K likes! How cute is that shipname my fans have came up with! I love Jerrie, aw! They are so supportive, I love them so much! Oh hell no. Nooooooooooo!!! Fuck, why. Whyyyyyy!!! I shouldn't have posted that selfie! It's all my fault.

"Jade, is there anything wrong" Perrie asked, sitting next to me.

"N-No everything's fine, go get dressed" I faked a smile.

"Haha! I won't, you like me better that way" she smirked, "But...Are you sure" she asked again, looking straight into my eyes. I'm a terrible liar. I can't lie to her, but it's better than the truth right.

"Hell yeah I do" I chuckled, "Yes Pezz, everything's fine" I said kissing her cheek.

"Alrighty" Perrie smiled. Thank God, she believed me! "We should go check our instagrams! I'm sure they liked that selfie" Perrie said, still smiling. Oh no no no!

"Uh...No! We should go out" I suggested. She can't see those comments, no.

"But Jaaaaaaaaadee"

"No Perrie! We're going out" I spat.

"You are not my boss missy!" Perrie yelled, "Why don't you want me to check instagram? You better tell me what's wrong".

"Perrie I..."

"What is it Jade!" she cut me off, "No excuses, no lies. I want the damn truth!".

"Okay...Remember when I told you that you may receive hate and stuff..? Ugh yeah...People hate us. People hate you and our relationship actually. Pezz, you know I love you! People can be really mean, I know. But not all of them are like that! Many people love you just as much as I do...."

"Oh" she said calmly, "Can you show me"

"I don't think that's a good idea Perrie"

"N-No..I wanna see"

"Bu-"

"Please"

"Okay" I gave in. I hope hates doesn't affect her at all. I must confess that it fells horrible at first, it still does but I'm used to it. What about my Perrie?

"Pezz, I'm going out with your mom for a while. Be safe okay? Caitlin's home and please remember how amazing you are. I love you" I hugged my girlfriend and exited her room.

Perrie's POV:

Wow. I wasn't expecting for this. Yeah, of course I knew I'll get hate but I've never thought of getting that amount of rude comments. Apparently, I am ugly, a loser, fat, stupid, slut, gold-digger, bitch and yeah. Many of Jade's fans are supportive but it still hurts. I know Jade loves me but those people don't even know me! They should be happy when their idol is happy. I don't get why I deserve all of these.

"Perrie, are you okay" Caitlin said, hugging me from the behind. I push her away. I've never done this before! EVER.

"Leave me alone Caitlin" I spat. Why am I acting like this.

"W-what's wrong Perrie" my sister cried out.

"DO YOU REALLY CARE CAITLIN? DO YOU? I'm..I'm a loser" I yelled and run upstairs. I locked my bedroom door so I could stay alone. A slut like me doesn't deserve any company.

Caitlin's POV:

"Perrieeeeeee! Open the door!! Now!! Perrieeeee!!" I yelled. I can hear her crying. WHY IS SHE CRYING!?

"Leave me alone Cat!" she yelled between sobs.

"Why are you like that Perrie! Open the damn door! Let me help you"

"I want to die" I heard her mumbling. Oh okay, that's serious!!!

- Phone call with Jade-

Caitlin: - Jade! Perrie is locked in her room for a while now, she's crying and told me s-she wants to die. I'm worried.

Jade: - Shit! Alright, okay I will...Uh I'll call her! We're mobbed Caitlin!

Caitlin: - Please come back soon!

 Jade: - Hey, move! I'm sorry Cat! I'm trying! No love, I'm in hurry.

Caitlin: - Who are you talking to?

Jade: - Fans are everywhere and I'm trying to stay calm! Go on instagram and have look at my account! Try to help Perrie okay. I'll be back.

- End of phone call -

Why does she want me to go on instagram. But if Jade says so. Aww I like that selfie! WHAT! Holy shit that's why Perrie's acting like that.

"Perrieeeeeeeee" I yell, "Perriiiiiiiiieeeeeee".

"Shut up Caitlin"

"Perrie I'll kill you if you don't open the door in-"

"SHUT UP!! EVERYONE HATES ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"No Perrie! I love you! Jade loves you! Mom loves you, Katherine loves you, Leigh loves you, Jadeholics love you! The real ones! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!" I yell even louder, "You are amazing Perrie, you are STRONG! FUCK THEM ALL and be hippie remember".

The door opens and I'm greeted my a puffy red eyed Perrie, WITH SCARS ON HER WRISTS!

"Perrie" I whisper and she attacks me with a hug.

"I love you so much Caitlin" she mumbles.

"I love you too" I kiss her forehead, "They're just jealous homophobic losers. Perrie, you deserve so much more than this! People love you".

Perrie smiled, YES SHE SMILED! "Thanks lil sis! I don't know what I'd do without you".

I smile back, "Don't you dare upset me like that again".

"Okay ma'am" she said and I chuckled.

"Let's go defend you on insta, shall we" I smirked.

"I-I don't know" she stammered.

"You are strong, remember? Strong".

"I am strong. I believe in myself and I don't care about haters" Perrie stated proudly.

"That's my girl" I say, embracing her into a tight hug.

"Let's go miss" I said and we both rushed downstairs. Haters, here we come!

A/N:

I'm sorry for the awful chapter :(

Vote, comment and be happy yay!

I'll update soon :) x