Chapter 6 - Lovely Days

Jade's POV:

I want Perrie to be mine so bad. But both of us aren't ready yet. That girl drives me crazy! And she's so cute while sleeping. I took a glance at my absolutely beautiful girlfriend, who's sleeping peacefully with her head resting on my lap. I start playing with her blonde hair with my left hand while rubbing circles on her back with my right hand. Her mouth is sightly open, quiet snores escaping through her throat once a while. Simply adorable. I kiss her cheek to wake her up because the car just stopped.

"Oh noo! Get off me mom" Perrie yawned. HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?

"Wakey, wakey Pezz" I said softly, shaking her shoulder lightly.

"Uh..Okay..." she murmured and I smiled. Great!

*

Perrie and I are in my kitchen, eating pizza. She's so cute when she's eating.

"You are adorable while eating" I said.

"Thank you, I guess" she replied with a small smile. "Jadey, I'm tired" she said, while biting her last piece of pizza.

"Okay, we'll go to bed soon. Just finish your food" And we will do nothing. But you'll be mine one day, Perrie Edwards.

"I'm done eating!" she announced proudly.

"Aha, let's go then" I said grabbing her hand and leading her to my bedroom.

"Um...Jade"

"Tell me Pezz" I smiled.

"Is my sister with that Sam girl"

"Yeah, Sam is from my management and a good friend of mine!"

"Alright, if you trust her, I trust her too" she said rubbing her eyes.

"Aww come on, let's sleep princess" Princess? I have never ever called anybody that.

"Okay" she mumbled nevrously. Oh no, she's worried that...I'd never do anything to her without her allowing me to. She's now laying next to me and I roll over so I can face her.

"Baby, I'd never do anything you don't want me to do. Relax, we'll just cuddle" I said and pecked her lips softly.

"Thanks Jadey" she smiled, "Goodnight, I love you".

"Nanite Pezz, I love you too" I whispered in her ear. I wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her closer and she giggled. "What's so funny" I asked while nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck.

"Nothing...It's just...You make me happy" I big smile appeared on my face. Wow, that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me. I love this girl so much. I'm glad I met her and I will never let her go out of my life.

"I really do love you" I murmured and drifted off to sleep.

*

I woke up feeling very very happy! I checked on Perrie, who was still sleeping beside me and my smile grew even bigger. I'm going to repeat that she looks A D O R A B L E when she's sleeping. I was feeling hungry so I decided to make breakfast for us both, but first I made my way to the bathroom. I wanted to look pretty for my Pezz. My skin was glowing, it still does so I have no makeup on. So I decided to wear a mini pink sleeveless dress. (A/N think of Selena Gomez's dress at the TCAs 2012) Because: One. I look good in it and two. I want to tease Perrie a little.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I'm so hungry! Hmm...I can cook a romantic breakfast for two! So I opened the fridge and guess what? THERE'S NOTHING IN THE FRIDGE! No, no, no! That's not happening to me! I want food in my mouth now! What to do, what to do....