Chapter 7 - Birthday (part 1)

Jade's POV:

That was...Wow. Just wow. Perrie is so beautiful and...I can't find words that are able to describe my absolutely stunning girlfriend.

"Jade.." Perrie breathed heavily.

I smirked, "Perrie..".

"I'm exhausted" she said, snaking her arms around my waist.

"Me too, but it worthed it" I said and winked at her. Perrie just nodded and kissed my forehead. I love Perrie, I really do...But I know almost nothing about her! We've been dating for one month and she knows everything about me but I only know her name! Anyways, I'm tired so I'll just sleep and we'll discuss that later...

"Sweet dreams Jadey" Perrie whispered.

"Nanite Perrie" I mumbled and drifted off to sleep.

*

*

*

"Good morning, beautiful" I whispered in Perrie's ear. No answer.

"Wakey, wakey Pezz" I smiled.

"Nooo" she mumbled, hitting me with her pillow. Haha, no! You'll wake up!

"Perrie!" I said a little louder, shaking her shoulder.

"What" she snapped, turning to face me. Moody lil shit!

"It's already 11 in the morning! Wake up!"

"But...Ugh..Fine! I'm up, I'm up! What day is it" Perrie groaned, sitting on the bed.

'It's Friday, Pezz. 10th of July" I replied, with a smile.

"What! Really!" Perrie half yelled, surprised.

"Yeah, why"

"I'm 19 today" Perrie grinned widely. Is it her birthday? Why didn't she tell me!

"Happy Birthday! Ugh..I know nothing about you Perrie!" I said in a low voice. I'm so sad, I should have asked her...

"It's never too late! Ask me what would you like to know" she said smiling, lifting my chin with her thumb so I could face her. Her ocean blue eyes, staring straight into my hazel ones. Tears are forming on the back of my eyes. Don't cry, not now! "Hey, hey! It's okay, I should have told you. Don't cry Jadey" Perrie said, hugging me. "I'm so sorry, but you know now yeah? We can stay in and maybe w-" I cut her off by kissing her. She looked surprised at first but then she kissed me back, her arms wrapped around my neck, me rolling to be on top of her.

"Not now" she mumbled, kissing my jawline. Okay! All good! That's nice way to turn me on and then..

"Fine" I snapped. Oops. That was mean.

"What's your problem Jade! I thought you loved me but all you need is sex!" she snapped back at me. Ouch, well I deserved that! But I do love her, I just...I mean she's so hot and I can't resist! It's a stupid reason, I know and I really didn't mean to hurt her.

I don't know how to reply..."No Perrie, I love you! I'm sorry! I overracted and hurt you, I'm so sorry" and I can no longer control my tears. I do am sorry. I'm such a bitch.

"Jadey no...Please don't cry, I hate seing you crying" Perrie said leaning to hug me. I feel so safe in her arms.
"I love you, I'm so sorry" I said between sobs.

"I know, I love you more" she replied, kissing my left shoulder. She's such an amazing person.

"Wanna go out for a mini birthday celebration" I suggested, forming a small smile.

"Sure!" she grinned, "Can we bring Caitlin with us". Aww, I miss that kid.

"Of course! But let's get ready" I said and kissed her cheek. "And I really I'm sorry, you know that I l-"

Perrie cut me off, "Love you. Yeah I know, I'll never forget that" she said with a smile.

"Glad to hear that, Pezz" I smiled, getting off the bed to get ready.

*

*

*

"You look amazing" Perrie said, giving me a smile. I'm wearing a black shirt with white tight jeans. Perrie's wearing a purple skirt and a white tank top. Purple suits her.

"Thank you baby!" I grinned, "But you look better that me" I pouted jokingly, only to earn a peck on the lips from Perrie. Aww she's such a cutie!

"Better now" she smirked. Mhm...Loads and loads better!

"Much better" I said, grabbing her hand as we headed to the front door. Last time we left the house it was quiet and private. Now, there are paparazzi everywhere! Stupid paps! I know it's their job, but I need some privacy!

"J-Jade what are we doing now" Perrie whispered, panic formed in her eyes. Oh shit, I hope she doesn't panic, they will post videos and picture everywhere and she'll look ridiculous!  

"Pezz, please don't panic! Hold my hand and we'll pass through them" I smiled at my girlfriend and she seemed to relax a little.

"I can't stand the flashes! I'm really scared Jadey!" Perrie cried out. Oh great! I can see the next hot article of the week! 'Mystery girl was spotted with Jade Thirlwall, crying her eyes out' blah, blah, blah.

"Baby please don't cry they'll use it against you! Just hug me and we'll be alright" I said calmly, rubbing circles on her back.

She turned to face me and a gave me a kiss on the cheek. "O-Okay" she smiled weakly. Thank God, she's fine now! Perrie snaked her hand around my waist and rested her head on my chest. The clicks of the cameras are going crazy, there are flashes everywhere and I can't see clearly.

"Jade do you smoke weed" a pap asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Jade, hello mystery girl!" another one yelled and I smiled. At least, not all of them are bad.

"Jade, is it true that you are dating Justin Bieber" another one yelled. What a question, really!

"Jade, when is your album coming out" That's a secret.

"I'm afraid no one knows yet" I said winking at the pap"

"Ew! Disgusting lesbians! You are such a bad idol Jade!" the pap next to me yelled. Ouch, asshole!

"Why isn't your friend talking" I rolled my eyes at this. I mean can't you see that she's scared!

"Is she your girlfriend" the pap next to my car asked while I unlocked the door. He even offered to open the door for me, what a gentleman! I got into the car, waiting for Perrie so that we could leave!

"Yes, I'm her girlfriend" Perrie shouted and hopped into the car. This is gonna be interesting.

A/N:

I'm soooooo sorry for the late update! I just hate this chapter and yeah. My school's starting tomorrow so I don't know when I'll update :( Please vote and comment and don't remove the book from your library, I'll try to update soon ;3

Bye xx