Chapter 5 - The Signing

Perrie's POV:

What Jade told me hurt me a little. She already knows I love her but I know she doesn't love me in the way I do. I'm not really hurt though. I'm just a little sad but at least she likes me, right? Now I have to go get Caitlin and go to my girlfriend's signing.

"Perrie, are you okay?" Jade asked squeezing my hand lightly.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I gave her a small smile and kissed her cheek. She smiled back at me.

"There's Caitlin! She said pointing at my sister. I rushed towards her and hugged her.

"Thank God you are okay baby!" I half yelled while nuzzling my face in my sisters neck.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine and bored!" Caitlin said hugging me back.  Jade giggled and I smiled. "What were you guys doing anyways?" Caitlin asked.

Should we tell her? What if she hates me after I tell her? I better ask Jade.

"Jade..Um.." Jade immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me away from my sister. "Okay! Don't be so violent!" I joked.

"I'm sorry baby." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "We must tell her" She's right. We must tell her.

"Excuse me" Caitlin yelled, moving closer. "Will you tell me and leave or?" she said crossing her hands down her breasts. 1,2,3...Tell her, Perrie.

"Um..Yeah. You love me right?" I asked and she started giggling.

"Of course I do Perrie!"

"No matter what?" I asked again, full of worry.

"No matter what! Now tell me!" I glanced at Jade who winked at me. Everything's gonna be fine.

"So um...Jade and I ugh are together.." I said a little too fast. Jade came closer to me "It's okay, I'm proud of you" she whispered into my ear.

Caitlin was a little shocked at first. She blinked her eyes and said "Like girlfriends?"

"Yeah like girlfriends" Jade replied.

"Oh my God that's so cool! I ship you girls! I'm so happy for you!" she said while opening her arms for a hug. Of course Jade and I joined in.

"I'm so happy you're okay with it" I said and wiped my tears away.

"Of course I would be happy! If you are happy, then I am too! Plus, Jade is like my sister now...Who else knows?" she asked smiling wide.

"Only you" Jade and I chorused.

"Great, thanks for trusting me! Well I kinda figured it out because I saw you giving Perrie your number Jade" she winked at Jade, who blushed like mad. I couldn't help but laugh! But then, it hit me! Jade's signing.

"Um Jade...?"

"What is it" she said hugging me from the behind. Butterflies are in every inch of my body. She makes me feel so good.

"What time is it" I asked, a small smirk appearing on my face.

"It's twenty to five, why" she asked. Oh my God, did she forget about it?

"You have twenty minutes to be ready for your signing" I said and turned to face her. Realisation was now formed on her features.

"Oh shit" she said before she started packing her things. I started packing my stuff too along with a giggling Caitlin. I hope she won't be very late.

*

"Jade! Come on, you are late!" a woman yelled.

"I'm sorry, Sam! I can explain!" Jade said, grabbing my hand.