Chapter 3 - Beach

Jade's POV:

Today is a great day, I can tell. My concert went better than I expected and I met some lovely fans. They were all so sweet, so supportive! But that blonde girl, Perrie was stunning. I love all my fans, they are all so beautiful and amazing and I can't thank them enough for all they are doing for me. However I can't take Perrie of my mind. I've been thinking of her all day. What's happening to me? She is just a fan Jade. I even gave her my phone number AND I was being really flirty! That's not how you act with your Jadeholics, Jade. I don't know why I can't stop thinking about her. Maybe it's her eyes. Ah, those blue eyes of hers, I would have been staring into them for a lifetime, if I could. She was staring at me with so much emotion... Maybe it was her accent. It was so cute. Perrie is so different than my other fans. When I saw her, my heart started beating faster and when her eyes met mine, I felt like melting. My knees went week. Thankfully she didn't notice. Oh Jade, it's obvious that you like her. Wait, what? No! I can't like my fan...Oh I think you do. Stupid inner voice! No, no...I don't like Perrie. I better go home and take some rest.

*

I woke up feeling fresh and happier than ever. I rubbed my eyes and got off my bed. I take glance at my alarm clock, it's 10 AM. Wow, that's a record. The weather seems good, I will go for a walk. I decided to go to the beach. In my surprice I found my pink bikini which is my favourite. I put it on along with a white crop top and black shorts. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and headed to my back door.

Skip the car drive...

It's a really nice day. The beach is full of people, I'm surpriced nobody has noticed me yet. I'm wearing sunglasses that's why. I'm not complaining tho...I love privacy. I just wanna lay under the sun and get tanned. Ah, I love my breaks...

"Ow!" something hit me on the head. It felt like a ball. Be nice, Jade.

"I-I'm so sorry! It was a-an a-accident!" the girl stammered. "Can I have my ball back, please? I'm sorry again" Aw...What a good kid.

"Haha, no big deal love! There you are!" I smiled throwing her ball at her. Well she looks familliar...

"Thank you Miss!" she returned me the smile. "You look a lot like Jade Thirlwall" she said.

"Ha! Thank you, I've been told that a lot!" I replied with a smirk. I really think I know this girl. "And what is your name?"

"I'm Caitlin, nice to meet you...?" she said giving me her hand. Ah yes! Caitlin Edwards, Perrie's sister. How could I forget her!?

"Amelia. I'm Amelia" I replied and shook hands with her.

"Wait, you have the same nails with Jade Thirlwall too" Caitlin looked confused but then a goofy smile was on her face. "Oh my God, you ARE JADE THIRLWALL!" she squalled in excitement.

"Hehe, it's nice to see you again sweetie. But please be more quiet." I said, smiling.

"See me again? Do you actually remember me?" she looks so happy and I couldn't help but smile at this cutie. I just love my fans!

"How could I forget you! You are adorable!" Is Perrie with her too? I hope she is. Why did I think of that? "You are not alone, are you" I asked her. She nodded her head as a no.

"No, of course not! Perrie and her friends are with me. I'm only 14"

"Oh really? Well you look a little older" I smiled at her. I wonder if Perrie's legal. Seriously I need to stop thinking about her! "How old is your sister?"