Chapter 9 - Moments

Jade's POV:

"Good morning Jadey" I smile. That's Perrie. My Perrie.

"Morning baby" I said and her eyes met mine. Her eyes are so beautiful! Can I get lost in her eyes for ever?

Perrie smiled, "How did you sleep"

"Pretty good and you" I asked, still smiling.

"Better than any other time"

"And why's that, Edwards" I smirked.

"Jade, they accepted you. They accepted us! And now...I feel free! I can freely be with my one and only, you. And I have never been more happy in my life" she smiled and kissed my cheek. "You are my happiness, Jade Amelia Thirlwall.

I'm beyond emotional now...I am her happiness? Me? "P-Perrie, I...I don't know what to say. I-"

"Just tell me you love me" Perrie whispered, cupping my face in her hands.

"I love you. I love you! I looooove you Pezz, I love you!" I yelled and leaned in so there's no more space between our lips.

*

"Morning guys" Perrie called.

"Good morning Jerrie" Caitlin smirked. Aww, haha.

"Good morning!" I smile, "Deb, this smells amazing".

"Thank you darling, have a seat" Deborah smiled.

"What are you cooking mom" Perrie asked while sitting next to me.

"It must be pancakes, or at least it smells like it" I replied.

"Too bad I can't smell" Perrie chuckled. That's...Interesting?

I blush, "Oh. Sorry Pezz"

"It's okay Jadey" Perrie smiled at me and I returned her the smile.

"Gross" Caitlin joked. "All these fluffy nicknames and stuff, ew"

"Haha, you can leave anytime" Perrie smirked.

"Oooor, you could go stay at Jade's, Perrie" Perrie's mom yelled and I giggled. I love Perrie's family!

"Am I that unwanted" Perrie mocked a hurt face.

"Yes" Caitlin grinned, just in time her mother joined us.

"No Perrie! Of course not! But I bet it was really hard for you both to control your moans yesterday, you need a place to be alone" Deb smirked and I chocked my juice. I glanced at Perrie, who blushed like mad. That kiddie, Caitlin wouldn't stop laughing! What a family! I love them!

"W-We didn't d-do a-anything" I said between coughs.

Perrie nodded, "and we're both adults so"

"Oh baby, I didn't mean to sound mean...I don't care about your love life. No, I care but not like that" Deb said, a worried expression crossed her face.

"It's fine Deb! I guess you like teasing" I said with a smile.

"Yeah well" Deb smiled back, "Do you like the pancakes"

"They are really tasty, thanks" I replied.

"Anything for you sweetie" Deb is so sweet! I already love her a lot!

*

"Jadey, we should post a selfie!" Perrie suggested.

I nod, "Where" I have many accounts, instagram, twitter and facebook you can say but it's not really mine...Management runs my twitter and facebook most of the time, I only have instagram by myself.