Chapter 13 - Back Together

Perrie's POV:

"I didn't leave you! I'm here and a mess, I love you! I need you in my life! Heck, believing that leaving you would be the best for us both was the most stupid thing I've ever done! Perrie you need to believe me...You are my world and my so so so so soooo sorry..." I said, weeping my tears away, "Perrie you are my world, I-I can't loose you...FUCK, I COULDN'T EVEN STAND FOUR HOURS OF BEING AWAY FROM YOU! Do you know how important you are to me!? DO YOU PERRIE! I'm terribly sorry for hurting you baby and I can make it up to you...I need a second chance" Jade yelled, then curled into a ball and started crying.

I love her. I can't leave without her neither! But...She broke up with me!

To protect you, you're hurt because of the haters.

No! I'm not.

We both know you are!

We're one person.

You've just said we.

UGH!

"Jade...It's okay" I smile, "I love you too".

Jade's eyes lighten up at my words. She run onto me and started planting kisses all over my face causing me to giggle.

"I. Love. You. So. Damn. Much" Jade said between kisses.

I giggled, "I love you more Jadeyyyyyyyyyy".

"Nah" she smirked.

"I do"

"You don't"

"Prove it" she said, adding a wink.

"Are you sure Jadey" I smirk as she nodded, "Alright then".

I push her lightly so that she's now laying on my bed, getting on top of her. I slowly start unbuttoning her shirt, just to tease her. I attack her neck with my lips and start to suck on her sweet spot.

"S-Stop the teasing" she pleaded, "A-and..."

"And do what" I smirk against her skin.

"F-F-Fu...."

I swirled my tongue on her neck and bit it roughly earning a moan from Jade.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do"

"I-I...Want y-you t-t-to.."

"Let me guess! Do you want me to fuck you that hard that you won't be able to walk for a day" Jade moaned at the thought, that's a yes, but I want her to beg for me.

"TELL ME DO YOU" I whisper in her ear, nibbling on it.

"Y-yes! Oh Perrie, p-please"

"As you wish" I smile evilly, while unbuttoning her pants.

"P-Perrie, n-now"

"Wait for it baby...We have all day and I've just started" I said before connecting our lips into a passionate kiss.

A/N:

MUAHAHA!!! I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT UGH :(

DON'T HATE ME I'LL UPDATE SOON :)

AND I WANT 15+ VOTES FOR DA NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL CONTAIN...GUESS WHAT :D

Byeeeeee :)