Chapter 23 - Promises

- The Next Day - (No smut hehe)

Perrie's POV:

"Good morning baby", I whispered, rolling over so I could face my beautiful girlfriend with a smile on my face. My lower area hurts. Jade was rough yesterday. But I'm not complaining!

"Lemme sleep Pezz", Jade yawned.

"Nooo I want to see your adorable little face"

"I wish I could get off bed but I need sleep, I have work tomorrow", she said and I groaned.

"Oh come on! Why do you have to be celebrity!"

"Because I like it...Also, you owe it all to my job! You wouldn't meet me if I wasn't your...Well, idol", she smirked.

"I know, I know!", I said, "I'm so grateful you had a break for me Jade but I want you all to myself!".

"So I'm that awesome"

I leaned in and pecked her lips lightly, "yes you are".

*

"Perrie can you please change the channel? I'm so done with all that bullshit!", Jade whined.

"Hahaha but it's so funny!"

"No it's not! They keep spreading all these rumors and s-"

"Oh hush, you are dating Justin Bieber", I smirked, "We all know thanks to those facts".

"Shut up Perrie! You wouldn't like it if it was you"

"But everyone knows you are dating me! You would never cheat on me and I wouldn't cheat on you too"

"I kn-"

The woman on the TV cut Jade off,

"An insider just informed us that Jade Thirlwall's girfriend, Perrie Edwards was caught kissing another girl. It's obvious that Perrie was using Jade for money, fame and who knows what else. That might be the end of Jerrie. What do you think the star will do now?"

"What the fuck", I gasped, "Jade I didn't do anything!", "I would never use you for fame and money Jade, you know I love you! Do I look like i do? Believe me I love you, I'm...I'm...I'd never do that!".

Jade squeezed my knee lightly, "I know that but...Do you know who that insider might be", she told me and then...It hit me.

"Katherine", we chorused. I'm gonna kill that bitch.

"Look, yeah it might be her but don't let her crap come to you. Let's go on a date yeah? Last day together, you and me..."

"Yeah last day together...But I'll visit you in tour okay"

"Of course you will! And I'm gonna miss ya"

"I will too, a lot", I said, feeling my eyes watering up.

"Oh no baby don't cry. I'll be gone for just two months and you will be coming in tour with me really often", Jade told me and pinched my cheek.

I giggled, "Okay...Let's go now".

*

Dammit, there are paparazzi everywhere!

"Jade I'm scared"

"It's alright, you have me and Rick, Jeremy and Jason", Jade flashed me a smile, "Just try to ignore them okay".

"Okay, I can do that", I smiled back, "And...I think that we should give the public a little of Jerrie".

"Yeah we should, you are mine and I want everyone to know", Jade said with a smirk before connecting our lips together.

I pulled back seconds later because the flashes were blinding me! Paps can be so annoying, ugh.