Chapter 28 - Did she make it?

Perrie's POV:

"She will be fine, ma'am. Well, she was cut by a knife or something pretty sharp, but not glass on the left part of her waist and she also has some bruises here and there but thankfully there's no serious damage. It's nothing, really", I heard a man say before I shot my eyes open.

"Mom! She's awake!", Caitlin yelled. My mom rushed into the room followed by the doctor.

"Baby! Thank God you are okay", my mom said with a smile.

"Hello, miss Edwards. How are you feeling", the doctor asked me.

"I'm scared. Where's Leigh"

"Leigh Anne is who called the police and that's how you're here now", the doctor explained and I couldn't help but smile, "She's sleeping now. We gave her some aspirins because she hit her head but she's ready to leave whenever she'd like. There's nothing to worry about".

"Thank God! Oh you said she called the cops"

"Yes she did. She kind of saved you, you see, she hit her head but she woke up pretty quickly and went to find you. She saw you with...Katherine I think? And called 911. The police came straight away and now the girl who attacked you is in jail"

My face fell and sadness took over me, "W-Wait did she make it? Did she rape me".

"As I said, you were lucky Leigh Anne woke up in time. All we found is a hickey on your neck and one on your chest. You are fine. Safe, healthy and definetely not raped"

"Phew", I mumbled.

"Oh and the police is here, do you mind if they come in", the doctor asked me and I nodded my head as a yes.

"Of course, tell them to come in"

The doctor nodded with a smile and left. My mom and Caitlin came and sat next to me on the bed.

My mom put her hand over mine and I flashed her a weak smile, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't leave you alone with Leigh...I should've forced you to s-", she told me but I cut her off.

"It's not your fault mom. Hey, look at me. I'm okay. I'm fine, don't cry!"

As she was about to say something someone knocked the door.

"Come in", Caitlin said.

"Hello, Perrie and...Ladies. I'm officer Derek Morgan and this is Penelope Garcia", Derek smiled at me, "Is it okay if we ask you some questions", he asked me.

"Yeah of course, go ahead", I smiled.

"I'm sorry to tell you that but you'll have to exit the room for a while, please", Penelope told my mom and sister.

"Oh yeah...Sure okay...Bye and thank you", my mom said before following Caitlin to exit the room.

"We're going to record this okay honey", Penelope asked me.

I nodded, "Of course".

"So Perrie, do you know the girl who attacked you", Derek asked me.

"Yes. She's Katherine Spires. She was my best friend..."

"Okay and what were you doing when she attacked you"

"My girlfriend is Jade Thirlwall and she's on tour now and I have the house for my own. I invited Leigh my best friend for a sleepover because I didn't want to be alone. Anyways, her fans, I mean Jade's fans, asked me to do a makeup tautorial so I did. I started recording when I heard Leigh screaming for help and then I went downstairs and I saw Katherine...L-Leigh was on the floor and she had blood all over her face and I thought she was dead but Katherine said that she'd be okay and that she wanted me. I asked her to leave for about four times but sh-she forced herself on me. I tried to defend myself but I didn't make it", I sighed, "She almost raped me in mine and Jade's bedroom", my voice cracked.