Chapter 20 - Sleepover

Jade's POV:

"Okay, I'm gonna go get some drinks for you guys! Sam, Niall you want a beer right" I asked.

Sam nodded, "Yeah..Sure".

I smile and turn to Jesy and Leigh, who are making out ON MY SOFA! I clear my throat, "Alright, what about you girls". Jesy pulls back and Leigh blushes as I smirk.

Jesy glared at me, "Uhm...Do you have a-".

"Room", I teased and Leigh blushed even more.

Jesy gasped, "You bitch! I hate you!".

"Shut up Nelson, you know you love me"

"Maybe I do, maybe I do not"

I roll my eyes, "Whatever! What would you like to drink".

"A soda please..." Leigh replied shyly.

"Pfst! Aww! Come on Leigh, there's no reason to be embrassed! I'm just fooling around, relax!" I say with a smile.

"And I'd like a coke" Jesy grinned.

"As you wish miss" I joke, then make my way to the kitchen.

"Katherine I'm sorry...But I think you should better go. I mean, just to...I need to think about some things", I heard Perrie say. What happened.

"But Perrie.." Katherine's voice cracked, "I love you, I won't leave you". Say what? SAY WHAT!

"But I love Jade, you won't change that! Nothing will ever will!" Perrie snapped. Aww, I love her so much. But I don't want her to destroy her friendship...What is Katherine trying to do anyways? I step on my toes, and hide behind the door and now I have a clear view of these two.

Katherine moves forward, her face inches away from Perrie's, "I loved you first Perrie", she says before connecting her their lips together. Perrie tries to pull back but Katherine pushes Perrie's back on the wall. Perrie lets out a whimler, as Katherine takes the oportunity to slid her tongue into my girlfriend's mouth.

"Get off her you bitch!" I yelled rushing to where Katherine's standing. "She asked you to leave!", I hissed, before slapping that bitch on the face.

"Did you just slap me!? She loves me more! I deserve her... I will make her happy! I met her first!" Katherine growled. You what? Pft, shut the fuck up!

"Excuse me you what! And yes I slapped you, you h-OW!" I half yelled but she slapped me causing me to stop, "Oh you are going to pay! It's my house and my girlfriend, how dare you!".

"She loves me. She told me she does" Katherine smirks. She ignored everything I told her! She's leaving, now.

"I never said that! Kath you was my best friend, but I will never love you as much and in the way I love Jade okay. I loved you, but now you disgust me so I'm afraid that...You should leave. I never want to see you again!", Perrie cried out, "Don't try to call me...To talk to me...To email me, text me or even look at me again! I...How could you do this to me! You know how much I love Jade, I told you myself! You know how happy she makes me...You...You destroyed our friendship just because you only care about yourself! If you really loved me you wouldn't do that! Who the fuck do you think you are! D-Dammit, I wanted you to be by my side when...Nevermind, now leave. NOW!" Perrie said, wiping her tears away as she moved next to my side, snaking her arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry Jade" she said, crying.

"Shhh baby, it's not your fault" I tried to calm her down by rubbing circles on her back but it wouldn't help.